Sunday, December 6, 2009

The highest form of love

Hey readers!

Havent been updating my blog for quite sometime..

A lot of things happened during the week...
The week have been tiring, tough and TERROR!
But the Lord never failed to bless me!

Sorry Lord I seek Your forgiveness..
cos I had seen something which I should not see..

1. I've watched 2 girls one cup - About two girls, "les-ing" together with one of the girl's excretory product by licking the shit and kissing each other with the shit in their mouth and puking the shit into each other mouth.

2. He's in a relationship with another girl. Saw the facebook pics. I'd give him my deepest blessing to the new couple. (Hope that he'll treat her well and likewise, the girl with treat him well) God bless you...
Its a blessing in disguise to me too..Cos finally things are coming to an end and I know what to be becos I know that we're not meant to be. Also, ever since I knew him, i always think of him..which isn't good. I should think of God more because I am assured and know that God loved me.

The week was tiring as the problem of the day was so hard to solve. and there was a lot of practices and CE workshop going on. More and more songs I have to learn and improvise. Church, my band and grade 8 piano piece from mdm lim.

Sigh..BUT because the Lord has been seeing me through the week and blessed me...
i had this in LEO. I erased away my UT grades (to make this pic looks better) :D

Anw, during one of the days in the week, my family had quite a fair bit of discussion about certain things..
My sis told us that her friend thinks that if parents could just forgive their kids without having the kids to sacrifice anything (unblemished lamb), why cant God do the same thing? As in not sacrificing the Lord Jesus Christ to pay the penalty of our sins?

Of cos I know the answer in my heart that Christ came down to demonstrate His love for us so that through him we can have salvation.

But I do not have any verses to back up..
Very interesting-ly, today's worship has brought me to the verses:
Hebrews 7: 26-27 ->
v26: For such a high priest has fitting for us who is Holy, harmless, undefiled, separate from sinners and has become higher than heavens;
v27: who does not need daily as those high priests, to offer up sacrifices, first for his own sins, and then for the people's, for this He did once for all when he offered Himself.

Surely, this is the COMPLETE work. We can't comprehend the holiness of God and certainly, even when something that were being told by others (non-believers) is logical, it does not mean that it is spiritually logical thing. I can only say that Christ can choose not to come down and suffer this crucifixion pain etc. But He came down because He love us (including me).

In 1 John 4:12-19, it tells us that God is love.

No one has seen God at any time. If we love one another, God abides in us, and His love has been perfected in us.
By this we know that we abide in Him, and He in us, because He has given us of His Spirit.
And we see and testify that the Father has sent the Son as Saviour of the world.
Whoever confesses that Jesus is the Son of God, God abides in Him, and he in God.
And we have known and believed the love of God has for us. God is love, and he who abides in love abides in God, and God in him.
Love has been perfected among us in this: that we may have boldness in the day of judgment; because as He is, so are we in this world.
(meaning that the Lord has been judged when he was doing the work of salvation while He's on earth. Day of judgment is simply the day where we will be judged. I think most likely I won't be on earth by the time)
There is no fear in love; but perfect casts out fear, because fear involves in torment. But he who fears has not been made perfect in love.
We love Him because He first loved us.
(this is one of the reasons why I chose to become a child of God. Because Christ loved me even before I came to know who He is. The love that He demonstrated was beyond words, and I am deeply touched by all the things that He hath done.)

There is no greater love than this..
For a man to lay down His life for a friend.

This is the highest form of love. (which is the Perfect one)


Sadly in my life till now, I have not shown how much I love God..
time to build up and show my love for GOD!

Anw, yesterday I had quite a long day.
Wasn't feeling quite awesome or good before I met up with jeff, chris and jeff's friend(: Was laughing most of the time. Couldn't believe that studying could make my day brighter!

BYE READERS!
will be having competition tmr! Pray for me yo~

No comments:

Post a Comment