Thursday, December 24, 2009

BLESSED CHRISTMAS!

HEY READERS! [:

blessed christmas to all of you!

To me, Christmas simply means CHRIST My Almighty Saviour!
Therefore without Christ, Christmas is NOTHING!

IT'S not Xmas. IT'S CHRISTmas! ((:

Anw, today's is Jamie's birthday!

ONE OF THE RANDOM THING...
(this is her school work/assignment: Sentence Starters)

1. One thing I really like about myself is I have friends.

2. I dislike people who scold other people’s mother and father.

3. When people ignore me, I try and make them my friends again.

4. When someone gets angry with me, I apologise and try and make them my friends again.

5. When I am unhappy, I just walk around (mostly at home)
Mor mor said, “At least she never put walk around her house naked”! LOL!

6. Most people think that I am short.

7. I am happy when I am with my friends.

(The teacher said, “gd to know”.)

8. I like people who are friendly and cool (but do not act cool, just natural)

9. I feel let down when people look down on me and act proud.

10. When I am in a group of strangers, I see wheather (this is how Jamie spelled whether to wheather) they are a good company.

09/01/2007

Isn't that cool?
hahaha!

Today I slept a lot! I slept till 11am+.
Later sleep in the bus for almost 1 hour becos the route to depot walk is really long!
So yeah..PIGGY DAY TODAY! ATE LOADDS OF FOOD TOO!

love<3 today!
Well, I dunnoe why I have this sudden urge/desire to go for night cycling and chill out with friends/family..
I really feel like doing something cool other den going church...houses...shopping...staying home..work...lessons...jamming...

I wanna go outing now! *whine*
HAHA!

okay nvm. nowadays very hard to jio people out too.
So many excuses they give..
Girls will say..."If I never come that thing den I might go".
Guys will say.."I've got something on".(But when u asked them wad issit..they never reply u back)

*SIGH!*
still kimmy is the best!
Always there when I want her to go out with me!
ALWAYS AVAILABLE!
*MUACKS KIMMY!*

well, that's all folks!
BYEEEE READERS! haf a blessed christmas and enjoy this very day! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment