Monday, December 28, 2009

ekorb-the hidden word

Hi readers(:

I can't believe that 2009 is coming to an end so soon...
I didn't accomplished any thing that I wanted to accomplish...
And I certainly felt that my spiritual life's level was low to even lower...

Today is definitely not my day...
It was so disorganized (becos i'm kinda fickle-minded)and there was so many things that I wanted to do with the class(w15h) and it couldn't be done so because so many people left after lunch.

Well...anyway LETS PLAY A GAME! Guess the hidden word ekorb! Guess wad issit!
> The word is replaced by asterisk (*)

1. While I tried to keep danial's phone, and gave him a chase...I dropped my precious beautiful watch and it (*).

2. The W15H people left one after another...at the end...only jacintha and yi ting shopped with me.. (and finally only jacintha shopped with me). It really (*) my heart.. esp when that guy left when i thought he was staying.

3. I saw my ex crush with another girl togther while shopping with jacintha. Painful and it (*) my fragile heart. (not entirely..still quite ok) :D

4. My sis told me about how my mum felt about this family...and how my dad's health is like (he don't wanna go for check up. We don't know what's going on in his body. Only God knows. Please pray for my dad).
It (*) and pains my heart.

5. I bought earrings. (i'm kinda (*) now)
>When i was walking around changi on sat, I saw a very beautiful, blinky fairy girl with a wand necklace @ helen!! Today...I saw the necklace again!! this time i wore it around my neck!(: How i wish it was mine! but well..becos im (*), I think i better forget about that..


But still...I managed to keep myself a little high and happy.
The funny thing about today was that most of us wore black tops! (wad a nice telepathy we have)!
And that I went a little wild too
went to watch the funny movie(alvin and the chipmunks) with jacintha and yiting
I'm blessed. I'm still a happy girl

But u noe..somehow..I wish that the people around me could be happier. If happiness could be transferred, I wish that I could be less happier and transfer those happiness to those around me..I dunnoe why I'm crying now when typing this..But I really hope that if happiness could be sacrifice, I would be the first one to offer it up.

I don't want any more things...
I need things...
I need people around me to be happy..
so that I might be comforted and encouraged..

I don't think I can carry on blogging this.
1st-ly, its because a fly is flying over my room(i'm scared)
2nd-ly, its because im feeling too emotional and I need to calm now

So bye readers! Have a good and blessed week ahead! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment