Monday, December 14, 2009

A Beautiful Nightmare

Hey readers

12/12/09 is such a beautiful evening...
Its beyond what I can ever think of.
I have never thought that I could have so much fun..
In such that short period of 4hours,
I've experienced so much joy, laughter...
Wicked fun(like how he always described things that were awesome)

I hope I hadn't tore a perfect relationship apart.
I hope...

Anw, this is the msg from him(I felt the same way too)
Today I swear was amazing. :)
from having dinner with you, laughing the hell out with you, studying with you, watching the falling stars, sitting on the grassy field, shouting away under the midnight skies, enjoy the cool air, seeing you off. I swear, all of it, breathtaking :)

etc.

Thats the summary of what we did together. I saw a shooting star and honestly, I wished that I can be happy lyk this forever. but i told him I wish i could see more shooting stars.
(I lied)

Well, thats all I wanna reveal today!

Bye readers!(:

No comments:

Post a Comment