Wednesday, December 9, 2009

I have a strong desire in qutietness

Hi readers! [:

For the whole of the week, including last week, I lose it all...
All my motivation to study...All the mood to study...
IT'S ALL GONE!

I keep thinking of going to school late...
Partial...
Skip school...
That's not me!! I mean...I always wanted to be a good girl and go to school everyday isn't it?
I don't know what I'm thinking..Seriously I need a break..

And if my life in RP is going to continue in this way...
my whole metal state would break down and I might be strangling people's neck, kicking people's ass, pulling people's hair and making a hell loads of noise in class..

I'm losing my voice..Because i'm not dealing with one guy in the class..
Theres 1,2,3 and 4 who freaked me out..I mean it was fun..but I want to behave like a nice, gentle girl..But with these 4 guys, I showing the ugly side of me:


1. KEEP ON yelling OMG (committed sin by using God's name in vain)
2. KEEP ON chasing people like mad dog
3. KEEP ON jumping up and down like i'm playing with the bed's mattress
4. KEEP ON beating people's arm's or poke people's face, pull people's hair, strangle necks
5. KEEP ON staring at people's face with my most unglam look.
6. KEEP ON drawing weird pic on AWESOME WISH kids mass convo
7. KEEP ON typing rubbish in the mass convo.
8. KEEP ON going to chris' lappy(and mabbe other's people lappy) and mess up his(their)convo.

This is all going on today...
I wish I could be a little more different.
First, my choice of clothes must be right.
Shall I wear a dress tmr or smth? So that I could be a little be reserved and more girly.
I dun wanna show whats all in me to those guys in my class who freaked me out.
Especially chris..and dan.
I ANTI CHRIS AND DAN.

Oh well,
speaking of which, I hope that chris' gf wouldn't have a bad impression of me.
It happened that during these few days when she went to class and look for chris, she saw me there. I mean i dun wanna describe it. I hope that doubts were clarified. Or mabbe i think too much.

and well, clem took a vid of me..with all that "cat-fighting" away with chris.
(so unglam..ungodly too i think..)

Time to repent! Time to stop this! and time to study for physics!


bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment