Monday, December 21, 2009

Sunday school (teacher and friends)

Hey readers! [:

Today's dinner was one of the most sumptuous dinner I ever had in my life!
STEAMBOAT AT M hotel with my SS group :D

Well..Aunty Helen shared with us about the incident where she got slained by the holy spirit and told us why she does not wanna go to another church.

Indeed, I agree with her that God has put me in bethesda hall amk for a purpose. There is a reason and a purpose and something for every member of the church to do.

I really wanna thank aunty helen for being such a wonderful sunday school teacher.
Somehow..I felt bad and painful for her.

Despite having so much discomfort, she still prepared her lesson consistently and put in so much effort to teach us. I felt really bad because sometimes I wasn't paying attention in her class..and almost feel asleep. I seriously think that it's a tough and challenging thing to take up the role of sunday school teacher.

Bye readers (:

No comments:

Post a Comment