Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Someone left the place in my heart, but new one came in

Hey readers

Ever since 12/12/09,
My mind just can't stop thinking about someone special.
I felt really happy on that day. But when I was walking home, I really feel like looking back and see if I can see him anywhere at the platform from where I'm standing. But I just can't bring myself to. And I missed him badly and look forward to see him agn.

I felt really down yesterday(the day of Chem UT)
I didn't get much rest..Probably I'm thinking a lot and also I fell sick.
(After 10+mins or so..I feel like going to toilet to pee agn!)
But because of him, he made my day so much better..

Anw..
When I heard my mother told me the date 12/12, I was awaken! (From sleepy girl became a girl with high adrenaline!) Well, because it reminded me of that beautiful nightmare(or dream)
I said its a nightmare because...

Anw, I think its really obvious..
He likes me..(But he didnt wana make things clear mabbe becos he dun want a change)
He sent me me loads of msgs...
Somehow, I'm really touched.
I dun want a change too..
I'm afraid that everything will go haywire and ruined what we've just established.

When he sent me the msg with loadds of what ifs,
I wonder what would he reply if I said,
"What if I like you."

Oh well...
Ever since 12/12, we've been toking on the phone.
It was only yesterday that I found out loadds of things about him..
He played to me a lot of songs (3 songs!) I'm really touched by everything he did.
And also out of nowhere, he said he likes me and hahahahaha..
I paused and became silent and felt really awkward. So I began to join in the "elongated" laughter.
He asked me if I've got anything on on wed,
I said no. And he asked me if I wanna hang out.
I said OK! (I should say no..I mean..If things keep developing..it might tore a relationship of him and another girl apart..)

Anw, I hope that everything is under control..
Pray that everything is fine(:


Bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment