Tuesday, December 22, 2009

GROOVY GIRLS! :D

HEY READERS! [:

22/12: GROOVY GIRLS MEETING!

I never thought its gna be such a happy chill out time with them.
We went to raffles city (marketplace) to have our dinner.
We had BK again! hahaha! :D

Its like most of the groovy girls meeting we had it @ BK.
Well, clau was really funnie~

When we sat there at the memorial thinggy...she start to sing songs! And its really the HIGH PITCH kind! and there got pple play saxophone, trombone and another kinda brass instrument. SO, we've got free music! There were lotsa jokes and stuff...SUPER RANDOM kind..

Later, the 2 policemen and 1 policewoman came and wanted to check our IC. Guess wad? We all gave them ez-link and later they asked for our address. erm well, its not that we're committing crime. Just that they wanna do some random check and stuff. We thought that the policeman (not talking to us) was kinda handsome! HAHA! =X

Well, later a coachcroach came and we screamed and jumped like nobody buisness! SUPER FUNNY! plus els threw her shoe to check that the little thing has disappeared. That time, she started to scream! and I got frightened so I screamed too! LOL!

It was really fun. And out of nowhere..we thought we saw shooting star! But its actually a fly under the spotlight flying. HAH! :D and elena was so sweet! she gave all of us christmas gift. I've got the sexy girl's badge! :D

Before I went to meet the g.girls, the jamming session was good too! I cant help laughing when raffy and a few guys imitated my style of playing the piano. (which was "raising my shoulders and nodding my head" at the same time) Raffy said he wun agree to the song unless he saw me doing that weird action! LOL! and there were some actions that were misinterpreted that makes it funny though (khim + a few guys) =X

Amongst all these happenings..
there was one more happening before I went to sleep..
I think he misunderstood when I asked him if he wanna be my boyfriend. I just asked him not becos i wanna enter a relationship with him, but let him know that I enter into relationship if I want to. But even if he says he wans to, I might not agree yet. I just wanna let him noe that I'm allowed/permitted to consider to further this special relationship. Becos before that, I don't have a choice. My answer will always be a NO..unless my mum allows.

So well, since things have been misunderstood..
Just let it be..I felt kinda sour of the reason that he backed out.
Obviously a relationship cannot be perfect and there will be times that bound to have pain or sorrows. I did doubted his reason at first..but I found that it was pointless to clarify my doubts.

I had a honest feeling that i'm not his princess..
and somehow...my knight on his white horse has yet to appear..
I seriously felt that he belonged to that girl and I hope that they can get back together again..

Well..that's all folks!
BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment