Wednesday, December 16, 2009

SHOULD i or SHOULD i NOT

HEY READERS! [:

BAD NEWS!
I didn't noe that this blog can be found so easily.
and someone actually read this blog..

MANN, SHOULD I OR SHOULD I NOT CLOSE THIS BLOG?

Haii..
how KIMMY how?
how Siew Teng how?
how Lovein how?
how van van How?
how xun xun how?
how kokky son how?

heavy *sigh*
anw, I hope that intruder would keep his word and won't visit this blog agn.
I'll bet his dam happy to see that last two posts..
It's super embarrassing. I wonder how to face him agn.
I feel like hiding somewhere...dig a hole(i wun care if theres any earthworms inside)

anyway, i found that "its" getting more...
and what if I can't stop this thing..
I guess i'll probably get scolded not only from my mum but whole family..
Haiii...how i wish im a few years older.

I WANT FREEEEEEDOM!!


bye readers
(i'm looking forward to sat!) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment