Sunday, December 27, 2009

I'm not simple but life is easy

Hey readers! [:

What maggie shared with me was very impactful.
It happened that when the ushers had outing
(or rather...lunch-cum-dinner together, maggie shared a lot of things with me on the way)

I'm not going to tell u all what she shared with me..
But I'm glad that at least she lemme noe about certain stuff that happened among some of my friends.

I realised that surely, coping with ur own problems and giving ur care and concern to other people isnt easy. It made worse when the people that u've cared for, hurt u and blamed u for something else. I empathise her and seriously wish that she'd be a happier girl.

It hurts when i saw such a wonderful girl like her was hurt innocently and i wish i could protect her from all this but I can't. But i noe that theres Someone up there can protect her and make her happy. I'm so going to talk to this Person, and hope that He'll understand my concerns.

Somehow I felt that my life was so much "happy-go-lucky" and can be counted as a carefree life even though I had a lot of restrictions from my parents. But i wanna let u all noe that I'm not a simple girl too. I do get a little wild and pursue ungodly things..and have complicated thoughts too. Sometimes, I couldn't gather my thoughts well as there were so many many things going on in my mind...

I'm not perfect/a good girl.
I'm like other kinda girl..that do get complicated at times too..

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment