Monday, December 7, 2009

Replug internal competition: 1st experience

HEY READERS!

my life is bad now..
I don't have $$...My exams are coming up...I can't have extra time to do the things I like...
I made a lot of people unhappy...My life is so disorganised..There's so many things to do in so little time...

Thinking back, I really hope that Christmas and UTs will quickly pass..
And that I'll be able to go back to work, earn $$, save $$ and spend $$!!
Chilling out with friends will be good..
With mu tous, with random clique, church-ties, classmates/ex-classmates(E37G or primary sch friends!), replugios, banquet friends etc. :D

I desire to take a roller coaster ride!! Hope my parents will bring me there!

So far...
there might be replug outing and there's steamboat with SS class :DD

Anw, back to today...my life is sad..bad...filled with disappointments..kinda empty too..
I screwed up my playing for my band by playing one bar ahead of my guitarists and percussionist. They were really awesome! and nice people too! but I played so badly..
Well, there were positive comments..I think the audience (repluggios) seems to noticed that I played with a little lack of confidence...but mabbe they didnt know that I was playing faster and thats why it sounded weird...

Anw, I partial for chem today. Was really pissed...
Just didnt get to establish certain concepts (which confused me)
So I went off with jeff and parthiban. Ended up playing with some malay yo-yos. I dunno what's that...some really old games that start with T.

Yea..I tried to revise cog. But failed..Failed to understand problem 8.
Played bejeweled too..Mann..This is bad...

I flunked piano, studies, work(didnt go for work), walk with God was unstable, my body size shot up cos I gained 4 kg during this sem( it was all the chocolates fault)..
EVERYTHING IN MY LIFE WAS SO HORRIBLE

You wun want to be like me..

Bye readers
(the owner of this blog suxs. so don't bother to read this blog anymore)

No comments:

Post a Comment