Thursday, December 31, 2009

The first smile and tear for 2010

Hey readers [:

Today has been quite a fantastic day becos I went out with my bro, baby cousin, uncle and aunty to the swimming complex where u can get unlimited rides of free-fall slides and twistslides! :DD

Its so thrilling! and that "shiok" and wooohooo words were repeatedly said over and over again today :DD

and not only that, my uncle and aunty treated us with buffet @ sakura restaurant @ somewhere. and the teriyaki salmon fish was the "signature" dish of the day! :DD all thanks to shi ting for being so creative :D *clap clap*

later on, we went to play that havelock outside the restaurant where u can see the sea...
I felt so relaxed..and mind is at peace...the calmness and the breeze soothes my mind..
Somehow i really hoped that u were there too with me..Enjoy that breeze :D
But well..its all unrealistic thoughts..
Somehow the best thing in ur life can only oocur once and that is it.

Anw, my cousin collasped on my lap when we're in the car on the way home.
I fell asleep too. Super worried that i'd not be able to work well later on.

Work was very tiring and tough. Esp today. I felt so weak, listless and restless.
I hope that mr muscular will come to the rescue of miss weaky! just being lame =.=

After work...I countdowned alone..staring at the stage and anticipating whether there will be fireworks in the sky. But no...its just some popping of something and cheers and singing. sighs..
Well...its my own decision..don't feel like going out with birdie they all...don't feel like looking for my parents...thats why im alone.

The thing is that when I knew that its 2010 and heard the cheering, I smiled.
When I'm home...I started to think of him and had the sudden urge to call him.
So i did..and heard something really terrible..

so i teared as im imaginating those symptoms of terrible stuff..
I'm not afraid if the next day the sun refuse to shine..
I'm not afraid if the sky falls down on me..
I'm afraid becos there's only one of YOU.

well...thats all readers..hafta wakie @ 545am tmr AND its 1246am now!!
praying hard for him too(:
BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment