Monday, January 4, 2010

Thinking through things

Dear readers...

I'm super shagged after going church, piano lesson and work. But i still went to school early today(:

I dunnoe why..I'm still myself. I hasn't changed..

Laughter hides the silent cries, only Jesus hears-

I'm trying to forget the past and move on

I know what to do and what to be BECAUSE I already know what is mine and what is not.
I have to move on.
Keep telling myself that everyday is a NEW day.

I'll never be whats me again in the past after moving on..
But, I know this is the right thing to do(:

*For we are called to take His Light...
to a world where wrong seems right...*

I saw and I understood.
I'm not falling into it again.
To those lies that brought pain,
I know it was said because of fear.
Fear that things that u held on so tightly will disappear one day.
Indeed, it was a Beautiful Lie.
But Lo! I'm only happy to be in the Truth.
And I've finally found a path...
that would need me to forget about the Beautiful Lies,
but that path would bring me Joy,
A path that is of the Truth.
That path,
is my only hope for me to move on.


Well anw, I was thinking about something when I saw this love quote:
Love is about letting go the one whom you loved,
and hope that it'll come back to u again.


But, if love is about letting go...letting go hurts and brought pain...
and when u hope..u'll miss that person..and when it comes back to ur mind again and u noe u have to let go...it'll be such a torture..
and worse still, what if the one whom you loved so much doesn't come back to you again?
Is that called love too?

If I happened to come across this situation,
I know that I have to let go and give up-Meaning stop hoping.
I'd do this because of the fear of disappointment..

sign off,
-a love coward


Bye readers

No comments:

Post a Comment