Friday, January 15, 2010

dream dreams dreamt

Hey readers! :D

Well...I'm not going to do expository writing on dreams or dream. but well...
just feel like sharing what I've dreamt about a few days ago...

In my dreams...
I dreamt that I was helping out for some church thinggy in a weird weird place.
There, I saw someone sitting under the shelter.
After that I remembered that I went into the male toilet by mistake.
And I saw mingshen sitting on the floor!!

When I went out of the toilet, that someone sitting under the shelter approached me and said that we need to talk. So we talked and walked along the pathway leading to the mama shop which I'm helping out. And somehow theres this girl who pops out of nowhere while we are walking (I dunno why I felt so threatened) and said choose me! and I said yes! choose her! and laughed loudly and ran away. I continued to ran and went back to the mama shop. Den I continued to act busy helping out as I consciously know that someone was watching me.

When I woke up, I was thinking what a weird weird dream!!!
Theres so much emotion involved in the dream..
I hadn't felt quite like this before...

Anyway, I felt that thurs' practice was kinda boring. BUT! danny made me laughed! He said he can't reach the high G. Kimmy said that he should use his "stomach". He said he can't and showed his BIG, HUGE TUMMY that made everybody in the room laughed! He's expression was so dam funny! :D

So I went back home alone. Felt really shagged..
Legs were so heavy, but felt that my eyes were heavier.

thats what im feeling now too. TIRED!
SO BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment