Sunday, January 10, 2010

SHAGGED!!

Hey readers...

I'm so shagged; So tired...

Tired! tired! why so tired?!!?

Anw, friday was EIGHTEEN TEN! was super fun!!!
Especially that game tat got me so freaked out (back jump back, go jump back?)
I forgotten how to start. HAHA! :D

BUT!! its super funny lah! All the blur and reactions were hilarious :DD

And I went to disturb lucas. I go take his phone and anyhow type a msg...
So this is wad i've typed:

I think you're such a cute girl.
I named my bolster your name so that means that I'm hugging you to sleep everyday(:


HAHAHA!! I laughed so loud that it attracted so many people's attention and some of them wanna take a lot at my "wonderful" work. Jethro wanna press send. But he say he pity that girl if its sent to her becos that msg itself can freaked him out already! and wads more the girl! :DD

Yupp! and kenneth followed me to the clubhouse and I was finding marshmallows. I almost gave out in finding the marshmallows till I went back agn and bent down. AND THERE! THERE IT IS!! MARSHMALLOWSSSS! :DDDD (yum yum!)

The marshmallows there super ex sia. One pkt $2.4. Usual price only $1.8.
But well...its okay :D

The next day which was sat (yesterday) was very very slacked (in the morning till 4pm) and very very shagged(in the evening).

Slacked cos I slept till 11am. And did my BS homework slowly while playing pet society. Ended up being late for Youth meeting. Den later play captain's ball! SUPER FUN! I scored one goal only. But still...It was super fun! Jeremy's expression and pose when he caught the ball was super funny! Mor mor and me were looking at each other laughing hard! And the ball bounced around in such a way that it seems like its following some path...and it landed up to the opponent's team! (Ken said that it was a GOOD PASS) so lame sia. -.-"

Den I went for RFG. So fun there too!! Lotsa lame jokes..
And guess wad? I don't how to lock the toilet's door.
And so I just closed it. When I closed it, it seems like its locked becos there a "click" sound.
So I just pee-ed..And when I was washing my hands. Uncle Aloysius opened the door! And he said sorry. When I opened the door and get out, he said I didn't lock the door and luckily he did not open the door while i was pee-ing..

Thank God for keeping me less embarrassed!

TODAY!

Worship>ministry>singing practice>breakfast>sunday school>piano workshop.

By the time I reached home. Im super shagged..so I didnt go for work yea...
Haiis..my $30. but not worth it since I'm so shagged and having school tmr.
plus this sat im working the whole day...So i get to earn loadds! :D

Anw, Im going to sleep now! :D
Love the song Innocence sang by Avril Lavigne! :D

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment