Thursday, January 28, 2010

the first time

Hey readers! [:

Whoa, it seems like today is the first time that I spoke of Christianity to my walk-to-woodlands-MRT peeps! Specially Fatin. Cos she was interested. [:
Oh well, im just providing them with information rather than preaching the gospel.
But anw, its kinda cool (:

Funny funny very funny super dan....
That facebook app says that he's the valentine for 2010~
Den he commented to ask me whether im free on sat. LOL?!

its been so long that I ever felt so tired..whoa..
I couldn't even think properly by the time i reached home and talked to granny..
I couldn't even listen properly...
my brain isn't functioning!!
Lie on the bed...fell asleep immediately


Anw, I always get teased by my classmates..
say that the 35 years old guy is my boyfriend. said that he was waiting for me outside.
He even asked lovein where AM I when im not in sch that day!
Jeff kept "promoting" him to me. Said that he's rich and blahh..
Den I ask him to marry him if he likes him so much.
Den he said that he oso wan BUT HE DOESN'T LIKE him!
LOL?!

I noe its just teasing lah. I shadn't do anything to break that 35 yrs old heart.
he's not like my sec sch stalker who will stalk me home. So not that dangerous or rather..scary.
But come to think of it...he does look a bit like a pervert...

OK STOP! THIS IS BAD OF ME TO THINK OF OTHER PEOPLE WHO ARE NICE TO ME LIDDAT!**winks**

I wei ah I wei...
She said I look like some 13 yr old kid. and I said WAD?!?! Den got some pple or issit her that said that actually they wanna say is 12 yr old kid. Yi Ting said its good wad! like scholar liddat, come RP...

I was like...-.-" yeah its good and HAHAHAHA admit that I'm the scholar >.<
Well, I do admit that i'm kinda immatured in the way i've carried out myself...
anyhow kick chairs/shout/laughed like hyena (laughed at everything)/anyhow throw temper and get pissed by the worksheet questions/eat so unglamly/go round disturbing pple and anyhow click on anything.

Well..since when did I become like this? I remembered first sem was kinda okay...
It seemed to me like when time passed, I'm becoming more immatured!! >.<
This is soo soo odd!

Well, probably this is the only class that I can do something like this all the time and they wouldn't mind...I wonder if the next sem class could take in all these nonsense from me!
I guess I don't even dare to speak out..thinking that probably they're a lot more mature than me.

But somehow, I feel that people should be more fun wad..
Should do crazy stuff.. If not life would be such a bore..isnt it? :p


Alrighty,
I should bathe now. its 842pm and I havent changed my strawberry short cake pad! =XX

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment