Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The photo of the day! (:

HEY READERS! [:

I hadn't felt quite like this for so long!

SUPER SUPER HAPPY! [:
I mean...God is really so so wonderful and He never fails to bless me with wonderful people around me (:

The thing that kept me smiling when I was walking on my way home was that funny picture I took in class.

Cos my maths faccy was writing on the whiteboard, back facing us (me and liesa). So after I've took some funny pics with liang lin, I used her phone to take more pics. Just nice faccy back faced us and liesa keep pointing her finger. So I kept asking her to move at this angle and go up and up! AND THERE! she pointed her thumb at the math's faccy butt...(RIGHT AT THE MIDDLE)! I kept on laughing while I'm taking this pic! OH NOOO!! I think im still laughing when typing this! :DDD

The whole process was super funny. But come to think of it, its really mean of me to do something like this.

WORSE! While i was walking to MRT with Kimmy's friends, I was toking about that photo of the day with mj( oh no! I've forgotten her name!) But anw, my maths faccy was behind!! And at the traffic junction, I looked back and saw his hideous smile..I guessed he prolly heard about it? URGH! this is SOOOO paiseh >.< style="color: rgb(255, 102, 102);font-size:130%;" >EVERYDAY IS A NEW DAY! and I truly felt so happy even though doing maths is stuff is such a hassle and stressful and I keep seeing something that I should not see.. Anw, im already getting used to it. But I dunnoe why...I felt like I'm ignoring him.. Can't help feeling awkward esp i've confessed things and held a guy(that I had feeling for)'s hand for the first time... *sigh* OKOKOK! forget forget! LOOK AHEAD!!! Must look ahead TINGGGGGGG!! GOGOGO ALL THE WAY!!! jiayou to myself!! (:

will be looking for this friday's EIGHTEEN TEN gathering! woooots! Can't help being more excited den this!
BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment