Saturday, January 30, 2010

AMAZING RACE!!!

HEY READERS! [:

FOR THE WIN FOR THE WIN!!
today's church activity was SO fun!!

So many camworhes..
And Elsia made me a wand with a star!!

When we need to walk faster, I told them this,
"At the command on this wand, I command you to walk faster!"

LAME-NESS right?

Anw, I was so happy to have mag,yinsan,els,tirzah to haf lunch with me.
Cos I tot no one will come for lunch. But when I received the msg this morning, it was good news!
another good news was, my relatives are coming to my house for lunch during CNY's eve. and I get to see them b4 I go for work! isnt that AWESOME?!

GOD IS SO GREAT!! LOVESSS! <3

And guess wad?
Friday was a tiring day, but its was super funny! Esp when I was walking back with my "walk-to-woodlands-mrt-station" peeps!

Cos Fatin accidentally dropped her ez-link card, and Mingshawn happened to see it and picked it up. Den he and dan decided to prank on her.

Dan pretended to answer a call from Yi Ting and said that Fatin's Ez Link is in class.
When Fatin heard this, she gave the
"OMG!-YOU-MEAN-I-HAVE-WALK-ALL-THE-WAY-BACK-TO-CLASS cum
"WHAT-AM-I-SUPPOSE-TO-DO?!" face!!

IT WAS DAMM funnie!
especially when she knew that it was a prank! ALL STARTED laughing their heads OFF!! :D

Oh well, thats about it. GTA SLEEP now!

NIGHTS!
BYE READERS [:

No comments:

Post a Comment