Sunday, January 17, 2010

Because of you

Hey readers! [:

WHOA!!! I felt kinda different today!
Not because of looks, but simply, the happenings!

I didn't played well for S1. But well, still managed to get the notes right for choices.
And I felt that the BS was really applicable and beneficial.

In Titus 1 :16, it talks about those professed Christians who profess to know God by in works, they deny Him and etc. Indeed, there were many "counterfeit" Christians that the Devil planted them into the church. But the purpose of this msg is not to find and condemn those who u or I think that he/she is the "counterfeit". It is to let me to examine myself.

A lot of time, people just believe because something is new and something seems attractive to them. But a genuine believe and faith is something so special. Its like u know it and truly believed it. E.g. When people received salvation, there is no one to witness, except you and God.

Anw, lessons learnt aside..
I've got "photoshoot"! After sunday school, the four "scholars" are suppose to stay back to take pic pic! and i'm one of them! They wanna crop our pic into the pianists for the upcoming BAMK newsletter. Maggie and els said that I need to stay back because I'm late for SS a lot of time. I pretend to be frightened. Acting skills too good till it made them believed that I thought wad they're saying is true!

Next was camworhing.
Saw some cute stuff on sheena's bag and tried to capture some pics of mag and the churchties.
I was so sad that I didnt managed to take the pic of uncle TK and ruth wearing the same dress code: PINK COLOUR!!

oh well...before that.., I heard lucas played the intro of the song because of you...
It somehow brought back memories...Somehow the lyrics had projected part of my past life..
Because of you I learnt to stay on the safe side so I don't get hurt..
Because of you I find it hard to trust not only me but anyone around me..



Hmm..next was piano workshop! HAHAHA! FUNFUN!
1. ken min was playing the clave so fast that uncle andrew went over to him and asked him to play slower when people already requested him to play slower!

2. lucas kept giving me that what are you doing face when I am doodle-ing away!

3. I wrote down the circle of fifths rules down and guess wad? I didn't know that 2 people were looking at it. Jethro scared me by suddenly saying that "haha..counting the sequence uh?"

4. When ken min asked for volunteer to try out the harmonization, theres an awkward silent. Then Jethro asked me whether I've played last week. I said Yes. (I know he wanna volunteer me) Den he go ask lucas. So...no choice but to say I didn't. After that I looked down and act as though I'm working hard on the harmonization, he said, "Shi Ting is already preparing!!" I was like WHAT!??!?!?!? NONONONO!!! and gave a slap on his back! Den val was saying that he was trying to sabo me. EXACTLY!

5. The way ken min got stunned by questions, looked super funny that makes me wanna laugh loadds! I mean..I don't wanna be mean to him lah. But its really super funny k? I'm not the only one laughing when he showed that face. Jethro was in too!

Okokok...I better go sleep now.
Bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment