Monday, January 25, 2010

the worse CRAMP hit

Hey readers [:

I can't smile like the smiley anymore. Its super duper painful till I can't smile.

It was still fine in the morning. But during the 3rd meeting, the worse thing hit me...
MENSTRUAL CRAMP! it wasn't just it...
Its like I wana poop too that kinda feelin but it just doesn't come out!

*DOUBLE BLOW*

After so many days of tiredness..the worse hit came and I felt that I'm doomed for sure this week..
I shouldn't miss class last week..should have waited till this week...

Oh well, class was still fun!!
We did videos again! and this time, mingshawn is the dance instructor and liesa was the learner!
seriously, mingshawn danced like crab. its CRAB not CRAP. HAHAHA!
Its really funny!! I shall ask dan to post that NG video thou. :D
Lotsa NGs!

After lsn, the worse hit came agn, and I was mourning like siao.
I told dan and mingshawn that its my first day..
and they asked wad? first day of sch u mean?
I WAS LOL lah! LIKE OK? guys are liddat..they don't understand!
Den I shouted FIRST DAYYYYY!!! and both of them stared at each other (SO CARTOON lah!)
and said Ohhhhhhh!!! I get it! hahahahaha.

Oh well, its sweet of them to offer their help to carry my lappy, but i was hoping that they could carry me to the MRT STATION! =X

The past week was cool:


1. REBONDED MY HAIR! only a few noticed that its rebonded. Others thought I just had a haircut and tat is it.

2. I get to serve only one table!! and got all the food to myself on sat when working!

3. Jonathan is so sweet lah! Offered to gimme a lift home, but well...I just shook my head and walked off...So impolite of me =X

4. I sent my friends that roti prata msg and all of them "screamed" or "HAHA" at me in the msg! :D guess wad? Jonjon replied me that msg after so many days later! cute lah he! (: and told me roti prata price havent increased cos he ate prata only like ytd! WTHWTHWTH!

5. Thought that the piano workshop RAWKS more this week!!! THIS WEEK I MANAGED TO SABO JETHRO! hahaha! He kena!!! SWEET REVENGE :DDD den he said I point point only. I really did. I just point and people clapped and that person kena and hafta play ;DD

Lord, You never failed to bless me and sustain me..
Don't know why my heart suddenly filled with thanksgiving. But yeah, all the memories were so dear to me. Can't help missing those missing pieces to those memories too(:

Bye readers! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment