Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Piano is my boyfriend

Hey readers! [:

When I'm sad, the piano makes me happy.
When I need to vent my anger, the piano takes in all the vengeance.
When I'm alone and all alone...The piano accompanied me and sings beautiful song to me..
When I think that piano is boring, the piano was still there for me..waiting for me to make it interesting..
When I'm crying, the piano touched my heart and brings back sweet memories...bringing a bit of sweetness into my bitter life..

God blessed me with this special instrument. A channel for me to calm my soul.
But nevertheless...Piano cannot replace the importance of God and His word..
That I know. (:

I'm feeling really upset..
Upset about myself..
I'm such a dumb girl to take people's word so seriously and ended up getting hurt.
Thank God that I'm already out of this and getting used to it.
*Oreo mcflury joke rawks*
Upset about what I did...
I did a bad job in today's lesson.
Upset about team mates...
I felt that they really need to move around and let me stop spoon feeding them with what I've found out from others.
Upset about what people said to me..
Those mean words...

I know I'm irritating, noisy, obnoxious, unlovely, crazy and rude.
(Fickle minded and get freaked out easily)

I know I have to shut up and be quiet. But why? why can't I?
Cos I know that when I'm quiet, people will think that I'm not being myself and I'm not normal.
When I get serious, people found me scary..

I shadn't care about how people will feel about me and wad's their expectation towards me..yea?
*CONTROL CONTROL! IS ALL I NEED! (plus God and piano)*

haha :D
Broken toys, shattered dreams...Give it all to Jesus. And He will turn your sorrows into joy

Bye readers! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment