Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Had an awesome week so far!

Hey readers! [:

On Mon, I acted as a "ghost' for the phenomenon that the RP students saw in the problem statement! It was super fun! and we came out with a lot of crazy ideas..

E.g.: Mingshen suggested the $50 trap to trap the "ghost". Which is the human who pretended to be ghost and go around scaring people. Then we said that the ghost wouldn't take the $ so how to know the ghost is there? Then we said put the HELL note and the real $50 there to trap the ghost and human! lol!! WAD A LAME AND CRAZY IDEA!

Den 2 THINGS made me SUPER DUPER PAISEH!

1. Liesa suddenly screamed and I screamed and screamed even louder when I saw that freaky face on her lappy.

2. When somebody fainted, I actually thought somebody fell off from the chair and laughed! Den when I saw that rina fainted and lying on the floor...my "OH SHIT!-I-JUST-LAUGHED" expression was shown! Hey! but I'm not the only one kk?


Today was FUN!!
the lab session!! So many things to play with!
Den camworh was the best part when u started laughing non-stop about those unglam pics!

AWWS! SOOO FUN!! :DDDDDD I love w15h!
Den later chris told dan he's performing later..and DAN ANNOUNCED TO EVERYBODY!!
HAHAHA! so we all went to see him sing! hahaha!

Den while walking home, I challenged fatin see who can do the tongue rolling sound the longest..
Without 3s, I stopped and started laughing! LIESA POINTED L to me!!! LOL!!

I went to have an awesome dinner with my family gang at fish market! YUMMM! BUT I DUN LIKE..cos made me so full until i wanna puke.

Anw, it was still awesome! saw timo at the bustop and got home :D
wad a day!

Now im thinking whether I should go sch tmr a not..
HMMMM...if amanda not going how?????

Well...I shall wait till its fri den I go rebond my hair :D
CAN'T WAIT FOR A NEW HAIR STYLE! YIPEEEEEE! :D:D:D:D

bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment