Thursday, January 7, 2010

LAME! =.=

HEY READERS! [:

I've been OUT! Er, out of AWKWARDNESS! hahaha! :D
Felt really happy nowadays. Ahh...super nice to see smiling faces everyday! :DD

Although maths makes me mad, but I'm still feel quite happy! I think this maths UT was do-able. and that I've gt high chances of PASSING IT! :D:D:D

I seriously think that today, I found it easier to communicate to the people around me!

Btw, when I saw amanda limping around to ask people how to construct the ray diagram, my heartaches. Its super sad to see her having difficulty to walk..and I felt really paiseh that I caused her to do so much work today. Anw, I think today is the day that i've talked a lot to her?
(: shes really such a sweet darling! Mingshen is really fortunate! :D

Anw, yesterday I was laughing so hard that I nearly got blind (because im squeezing my eyes so hard). Because danial showed me lotsa funny pic and told me lotsa of funny stuffs! He made my day! hahaha! when I saw that fat man wearing spiderman costume, I randomly commented that its SPIDERPIG! :D And also while amanda's team were presenting, I asked danial to point out his index finger..and I angle the camera in such a way that it seems like his finger was poking amanda's BUTT!! hahaha! He wasnt expecting that I'd take that kinda pic. So when I showed him, he laughed hard! he's expression was dam funny lah! TWO EYES AND MOUTH OPEN UNTIL SO BIG! (raised eyebrowns! and head UP!) So while I was walking home, I think back about that expression and started to giggle. So the people who walked past me gave me that, "what's-so-funny" look. so I avoided their eye contact and pretend to look at somewhere else. :D


I've never written such a informal rj to my physic faccy b4!
Question: What does a rainbow mean or symbolize to you, personally?
Response: Rainbow is very special. Everytime when I looked at
it, it never fails to add some sweetness into my
heart. It was such a beautiful sight.

To me, rainbow symbolizes hope.

My hope for the future is like the beautiful rainbow,
so colourful and attractive. Hope for a brighter
future. Therefore I hope that I would have more
discipline so that I would be able to achieve good
grades in order to have a brighter future.

To a deeper level, rainbow also symbolizes promise. A
promise from the Creator that He will fulfil His
promises. Therefore again, it brings forth me to hope
that tomorrow will be a better day and the everyday is
a new day-A new hope and a new beginning.

Last but not least, the 7 colours of the rainbow
represented the 7 major goals of my life which is to
be a responsible student, a filial child to my
parents, be able to seek after things that will last
eternally and not temporarily, a good friend, a good
influence to those around me, be able to find a good
guy(: , and last but not least, I hope to see a
rainbow soon.

WAHAHAHA! wad kinda RJ is this mann...

Anw, TOMORROW IS THE EIGHTEEN TEN EVENT!!
oh yeah!! When elena said that she's so excited, I said that she sounded like she didnt have bbq for ages. Den she told me that the last bbq that she went to was last year. and i said whoa! thats quite sometime ago! (but actuallie, I've forgtten that its JAN only! last year wasnt a long time!)

I HAD MY LAST BBQ LAST YEAR TOO =x
wad a blur sotong rtye?

No wonder danial made a theory to W15H that we must(optional) pronouce all the names with i changed to o. and my name will become sho tong.

so aren't i a sotong? even my name says it ALL! :DD

A blessed day indeed!
BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment