Monday, February 1, 2010

there isn't much time left

Hey readers [:

The last week of school...
I hate to say this, but....

I will really miss all the awesome w15H kids!h.

I realised that when time passes...
the word FUN are getting more unrealistic.
People are getting more matured..and they alrdy had their own friends to chill out with.

What I can only do is to quietly hope that the bonds that we all had, will not break so fast...
this will do.

Although the times we all spent were kinda short as compared to secondary school, where we've got 1/2 years with the class, but those fun filled memories will continue to stay in my head.

To my dearest class (trademarks!):

1. Danial aka super dan- He's the guy that always make the water sucking sound. and never failed to entertain the breakfast-cum-lunch and walk-to-wd-mrt-station peeps! Rmb how do some people pronnouced WHAT to VHAT?!

2. Mingshen aka mingshawn- He's the HERO! saved me from answering those difficult problems! He is a lame guy. but is funny at times! :D I'll never the hip hop dance and u're the number one suan-er of lies and me!

3. Fatin aka Tino Leong- She's the girl that will always react to the weird stuffs I did/said and I think she's the only girl in the class I laughed a lot with! :D Rmb the clouds that looks like its eating its own finger?

4. Yi Ting aka Yi Tong and Clement aka lemon tea: Always like to say I siao siao wan :D Thanks for pei-ing me to get food sometimes. Yi Tong loves potato salad from w4 and always get drumlets and wedges from cafe!

5. Christopher aka Chris silver: I realised that I don't talk a lot to him nowadays, but he is the number one joker and a lot more crazy than me!! I'll never forget the crazy stuffs u did! stuffing choco that dropped on the floor into the red marker. Look outside the window and say that the cleaner is whoever bf. and the window's pulley strings u tired to tangle me. and made me chase after you for my shopping list and that card with my :p pose!

6. Liesa: Sorry about the cracks. But u're another girl that laughed with me loadds! Always kena shoot by mingshawn! "eh, why the lift like so crowded uh?"

7. Amanda: You rawks! The hardworking girl and smiles so cutely. AWWS! mingshawn is such a lucky guy! I'll never forget that AAAAAA for UT and Daily grades ideas!

8. Jeffery: Thanks for all that trouble uh...Jiamie is not my boyfriend ok? Well, I'll show u one day that i'll be an young adult!!! Thanks for saying that i'll never become a young adult today!

9. Zakkiyah: ok, until now I still have problem spelling ur name. But u're the cutest girl in class! Quit smoking lah dey, u'll become a healthy and cute girl :D btw, you look super young!

10: Shafeeqah aka feeqah and Ira: I love that DARLIE SMILE! Never failed to smile when I wanna take pics! Thanks for being there when I needed help!

11. Wang Chao- Pls forgive me from laughing at how u pronnouced oil as oreo. U are the genius who seems to know whats going on in the problem statement! HERO!

12: Liang Lin- Thanks for being such a darling. I'll never forget that pic that I used ur phone to take liesa pointing her thumb on faccy's butt. And when u said I wanna eat clement's banana. lol!

13: Hue Meng-You appeared very quiet! But still, thanks for bearing and tolerating my nonsense in class by laughing like got asethma liddat!

14: Parthiban aka parthiban partial-WOW! You are the no. 1 questioner. keep asking loadds of questions! But hey! I benefit loads from teaming up with u! I'll never forget that smiley that we've decorated it with chicken chop spagetthi!

15: I-wei: Thanks ah..Say I look like 13 year old kid! But I enjoyed the time when we camworh together!

16: Jacintha- YOU PRETTY and FUNNY girl! Thanks for pei-ing me to go shop at 313's helen shop and lent me ur member card! and meeting with me to get cake for dan's bdae! <3 I'll never forget the way you present during presentation!! like dancing seh!

17: Lovein- You're the girl and understand me kind of best in this class! *the feelings* But hey, I'll never forget that u are such a darling to accompany me to some CE talk :D u're the girl that knows how to takkaire of people like me! hahaha!

18: Diniy- You surprised me when you said you live at woodlands when I tried to encourage you to stay and not partial when I said that you make all the way from home to here, don't waste the efforts eh!

19: RINA aka Fyrina- I'm so sorry to laugh at ya when ya fainted in class. I seriously thought u fell from the chair. Its super funny when u changed ur pm when I asked you whether you and dan are together! :D

20: to the rest of the MIA peeps: COME FOR LESSONS! :D

All the best to all of you and always hope for the better!

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment