Tuesday, February 16, 2010

I'm also a human too...

Hey readers...

A few days ago, I had a short chat via sms with jon jon.
Well..He asked how was my val's day and I told him I had no valentine.
Den he asked why?..he tot I poly alrdy so met a lotsa shuai ges.

So I just told him that I do met one...but he's just a special friend and I asked him about his valentine. He told me how he met her and they broke up but ended up together agn becos that girl was still very nice to him thou they were separated.

Hmm..and he asked why that person stepped out of my life..
And I simply told him due to some obligations here and there..

and he asked how den? cos youth comes only once.

Obviously I noe that youth comes once only in my life. But I also wish that my fairytale could happen now and I won't have bear the pain of missing someone so much anymore. Its a tinge of sadness to know that I just can't be like any other girls that could readily accept someone whom she likes. I struggled and I sometimes really wanna get out of this "zone" and break away and be with someone I like. But I can't. becos this life of mine, is not about me alone. Its also about HIM who lives in my heart. That person of my life must be someone whom pleases HIM, and not just any guy of my liking and that is it.

And its not only about love relationship that I struggled. I have to obey my mum and always cannot go beyond her limit to go out late at night. So I can seldom stay overnight at some places and I'd usually get scolded when I came home late even though I told my mum that I would be late. Becos she wans be to get home by certain time and doesn't allow me to stay on till late.

I'm also a human...A teenage girl who longs for love and comfort and be in someone's care. But, becos wad I am now doesn't allow me to do it. This is a fact that I must learn to take it in...
I just hope that there wun be anyone coming into my life anymore...becos I hate the feeling of letting go of someone when I can't just bear to. I really hate it...It feels so lousy. This feeling suxs.. really suxs.

But im still grateful that I have a happy heart. That will keep my life more interesting and wun make me an emo girl..
My life is Yours. Make it wonderful(:

Bye readers [:

No comments:

Post a Comment