Monday, February 8, 2010

Had a bad dream again

Hey readers...

The bad dream is getting worse everyday.

First I dreamt that I was arguing for the chem questions that it should be something like this and not like that.

Second was the cactus dream...
I dreamt that a friend said he wanna bring me to somewhere.

And he fed me with 2 sleeping pills. I pretend that I swallowed it down.
When the truck of wood logs starts to move, he carried me and chased after the truck.
Finally he threw me up the truck and there I accidentally swallowed the sleeping pills.
He was dead tired after he threw me up and he ran away.

When I finally woke up, I found myself in a place full of cactus. And a cactus spike poked me. Its like a mosquito bite. But it kept on bleeding. I rmbed when I pulled out the white sleeveless shirt, I saw blood. (circle).

I went off to find him. He thought that I will not know that he's the one who threw me to the cactus place. But he doesn't know that I didn't took the sleeping pills before he threw me up. So I went to see him and asked him why did he have to do this to me. WHY?...

and I woke up feeling really frightened and my heart turnt sour.

I dunno how many many bad dreams i'll had..
But, this dream is really scary...


Bye readers

No comments:

Post a Comment