Friday, February 5, 2010

Still a long way to go...

Hey readers[:

Today is the last day of school. Next week will be UT3 (exams)

Well...
I feel that...
It does not matter how the story started well a not..
But it is really about how the story ends that will make it a good story.

Somehow, it sucks. The feeling sucks.
I don't know why...May be I know, but I don't want to accept the fact...
I'm still in love. this time, I'm very sure that this time...it is one-sided.

Anyway, random: my sis called me via phone call to get bathtowel for her. =.="
I said that she's siao. haha. shes the girl that carries phone with her in the toilet while bathing.
She can talk to her bf while bathing and dunno how many many times she dropped her phone into the toilet bowl =X

Okay well, my mum just told me something very scary.
She told me of some guy who stab people (victims were all ladies) around yishun area.
I became very fearful. Still a bit now. But all things I commit it to the Lord. Pray that the guy who go around stabbing people will realised that he shouldn't hurt anybody anymore. And God willing, the Lord will be able to touch his heart and stop committing crimes.

WATCHed funny videos with my mum and dad :D
The just for laughs gags at waterpark was really a funny one! :D
and how the husky said "i love you" was really cute and funny! :D

shall stop blogging now.
miss all the awesome W15H kids(:

The fun shouldn't stop here.
make it alive!
BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment