Tuesday, November 24, 2009

the usual happenings, but I felt better today?

Hey readers!

I think I'm really getting into maths..
WHY?! I dreamt of me discussing maths questions with my team mates. (DURING NAP) and said someone is stupid because he can put the R=0 and hence he can get the answers by following the sequences. (I'M SUCH A GONER)

I laughed a lot. Really enjoyed working with my team mates..
I cant help beaming at the webcam when I wore that cranky "harry potter" spects. Took a lots of pics with it. HAHA

Chris' Mr Ant is still sleeping in faccy's drawer..
When is he going to collect it? Poor Mr. Ant.
Mr. Ant sounds weird meh? I think its a cool name.

Mingshen was playing with hangman. LOL
When he told me he keep on dying, I said that because he's lousy.
Guess what? He smiled yea noe? He said that it was hurtful comment but he still smiled! LOL
When I was about to leave with super dan and peeps, I saw some parts of his rj. and he was imitating the way I screamed at him when he took my wallet to see my IC photo.
Its super funny hah.

In 6 hours time, I had so many tasks to do:
1. jam with my bandmates for replug internal compeition(which they have not came up with the schedule for jamming yet.)
2. Help to play for children's corner for all 3 saturdays starting from this week,
3. Learn 4 new songs. Hafta play for CC's kids for their christmas song items
4. Finish learning my last two variations of twinkle twinkle little stars.


(the 11th variations rhythm and ornaments...i screwed them up. I guess Im gna flunk for this fri's piano lesson. Mann..hope that my tchr wun ask me to play that to any of her students that day!)

Kimmy and lovein both gave me encouragement..
Well, Im moving on...but somehow, not very steadily.
I think I have to ignore all my feelings and just try my best to walk steadily in my life..
and not to look back again..Even when I dreamt about him agn, I had to really stop thinking about it the nxt moment when I wake up. I noe its tough. But im not alone in this(:
Just carry on my life lyk wad it is today now...it might be fine..perhaps time is the best medicine now..

Oh yea..I thought of something funny..
Super Dan told me that some people pronouced those words starting with W and change it to V.
I was thinking about this e.g. Wet. and that some people might pronouced it as Vet. LoL!
its cool haha!
double good!> ;p


Bye readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment