Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Felt like SLAPPING someone

Hey readers!

I'm damm pissed with two of my team mates.
Guess wad? I'm like doing 3 people's work today...

The thing is that two of my team mates became some hardcore game player liddat. They contributed so little that I could easily count what they did using 1 finger.

Before the 3rd meeting, I was chionging slides. I told this guy when he said, "lets continue to play leh" this: "Play ur head lah play..Do ppt NOW!" He just, "orh". and continued playing game with another team mate. Both of them laughed like nobody's business while i'm am there doing the slides. Such a cow, aren't they? Particular those obnoxious type. I got SUPER PISSED that i nearly stood up and wanna say, "STOP PLAYING WILL YOU?! YOU CAN'T EXPECT ME TO DO THE WORK FOR U RIGHT?!" and I really wanna walk off and leave them there until 1.30pm (thats when the presentation will start). But I didn't. I stayed calm and controlled my emotions so hard that I nearly wana cry.

U noe this guys should just go somewhere else and never come back?..
Somemore still dare to come to me and ask which slides he hafta read. So I straightaway told him, " U didn't do anything, what u expect me to do?" He kept quiet...I hope he feels gulity about it although I felt that in his heart, he might have been thinking that, "walau-eh! You think you very smart uh? f*** off".

I raised this issue to my dad and mum. my dad recommended me that if they wanna play game can. But they have to pay me $50 if they still wan be to do the work. C'mon, I dun do EXTRA work for FREE ok? and I must see the $50 first before I do anything. If they wanna stop playing, I must see the slides done.

I told my mum that I will add in comments and tell my faccy about this. So that that particular guy dun even get a C for today's grade. But my mum said that becos it was partly my fault for not warning them about it, thats why I should give them or rather that particular guy a chance.
So in the end I didn't put in additional comments. But I did gave them poor evaluation especially that particular one the came to me to ask what slides he hafta read. Becos the other did 2 slides. But one of the slides, I have to edit >50% of it.

If they do this to me agn, I WILL SHOW NO MERCY.

So much so for today yea?
I shall forgive and do my best to forget this.
But I can't forget, I shall make this one of my learning issues, "NOT TO BE MERCIFUL TO THOSE OBNOXIOUS COWS WHO DOESN'T EVEN DO WORK."

BYE READERS

No comments:

Post a Comment