Sunday, November 22, 2009

it's complicated...

Hey readers (:

See, how nice of me to greet u guys with a smile..how many bloggers does that to ya all?
Right, shall stop being random.

My blog is kinda dead yea?
Lots of words, no pics to live u guys up.

Well, today's the grandparent's day and I went out with my family members the whole day.
I had woke up from 5+ going 6am. I think i'm still quite strong and energetic despite knowing that I should be feeling tired and ALL worn out now.

I'm reading the lastest book of sophie kinstella's book. Hopefully by then, the new book is out becos I had finished reading the rest of her books.

Yea, I wun be able to get roll of honor for this year's SUN SCH attendance loh...becos I was absent for SS to go out for family outing. I didn't like it a lot at first...

First, my new havainas was stained with mud, den Mc's garlic chilli sauce. (not going to tell ya all how i stained it becos its really stupid).
Second, I queued up under the scorching sun for my granny and dad to play the grab and win game. And it ended up that both of them got a free pen...out of those fab prizes..
Third, I was super hungry and I almost got lost in science centre when my hp is running on low batt.

BUT, later on..
I had new pairs of shorts.
(mum refused to buy me that flower dress becos she thinks its ex and I wun wear it)
I had took loadds of fab pics
(and unglam shots too)
I bought a new pair of everlast shoe!
(and my sis told me that I dun haf to pay her back becos she wants me to do the following tasks:
1. Clean her shoe.
2. Air my smelly shoe
3. don't use her facial wash
)
I saw evenlyn fong!!!
(But after I talked to her, I lost my sis and bro. They were nowhere to be found)
I ate dian xiao er for dinner
(But my sis, aunt and mum complained that I didnt served my granny well)
I got free amk hub bag and 1 coupon for $10 off at ichiban
(But my bro had to take a risk. He might not get a chance to get the lucky dip becos the receipt is a duplicated copy. I'm worried for him. COLD SWEAT)


Yea, so much so for today yea?

I think im hallucinating..
I dunnoe why...
Everywhere I go, I thought I saw u..
But when I give a second look, i realised that its not u..
I'm very excited when I dreamt about you..Becos I saw YOU in my dreams!
U were so real...talking to me..smiling and laughing..
I hope this happens in real life..But at the same time, I really dun want.
Oxymoron right?
U still exist in my mind..I want u to be out of my mind.
A friendship that u wun rmb...that u wouldn't think of...is the kind of friendship that I'm still holding on so tightly.
I showed it in my life that I let go..
But right at the back of my head, I still have not let go.
Becos u dun noe how easily I can fell in love just like that..
U never noe that I am this kind of girl..
U didn't realised that the girl that u've talked to the past 2 years still carrying a torch for u even knowing those "flaws" that u've told me.
U think that I cannot accept it..which is true..
But u dunnoe that I want to accept it and just forgive and forget about it.. Just have to tell me how impt I was at certain point of time and mabbe it will turn it around?
I noe wad to be..I noe its not going to be like in the past..
The kind of care u showed me..I'm trying to forget..
But the traces of footprints that u left in my life, seems to be there forever..

I remembered that I told you that I used to liked u in the past, and now no longer...
I lied. I really lied. But I had no choice at that time because my mummy and daddy wants you to stay away from me and stop talking to you..
Do you know how terrible I felt at that moment? The feeling that I misses someone so much but yet I couldn't say a thing to him?
No..U dun know..and I know u're not interested either..

Im super delighted when I know my friend had the piano scores of the song u first sent me.
But u noe wad? Im super sad when I couldnt find the scores yesterday.
I cant play the song perfectly lyk I used in the past.
there were soo many flaws.
Is this situation projecting my one-sided love?

Well, thats for u to find out and for me to noe!

BYE READERS!
its time to let go all my feelings.
Its all useless..makes me feel lousy..
Stupid girl stupid girl, I am a stupid girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment