Friday, November 6, 2009

Unknowingly

Hey readers! [:

glad to see me updating my blog?
=X

Let me just share my day with you through "the Unknowingly"

Unknowingly, I had finished one full plate of 3 pieces of fishy and more den 20+ of beans.
Unknowingly, I just ate one full box of grapes and finished the whole bowl of soup + the veggies in it
Unknowingly, I shocked lovein with a brownie ice cream cake, singing HAPPY BIRTHDAY SONG.
Unknowingly, I held my pee for more than 1+hour and jammed with mr norman(jazz improvisatn wkshop pianist dude)
Unknowingly, I dreamt of two of my classmates in my dream last night. Fighting over for me.
Unknowingly, I scored 3/3 for chem quiz without knowing how to do a single thing.
Unknowingly, my earpiece revived
Unknowingly, one of my most retarded pic was with chris
Unknowingly, I had signs of balding?!
Unknowingly, Jeff snorted : He tried to breathe while he's laughing...so he ended up snorting! the LOL of the day!
Unknowingly, my boobi was elbowed by chris' arm. *DAMMMMM*
Unknowingly, I told my classmate I dun wanna swim cos I dun wanna show him my ugly figure
Unknowingly, I took more than 50+pics today on webcam max
Unknowingly, I havent bathed for the entire day until now. more than 16hours!

SO BYE READERS! i had to go to bathe!! =X

No comments:

Post a Comment