Wednesday, November 18, 2009

REPRESSOR SITTING ON OPRESSOR!

HEY READERS!

My presentation was screwed as usual..
I filled with so many information that I screwed it all up when I start to say out the things I have to present..

I said the lacl repressor protein sits on the opressor! its suppose to be operator. No opressor..
LOL! Mann...I repeated that dam process for dunnoe how many times..Because there's a change in the variables thats why I had to explain why this and that happened which leads to the result. So, I had to repeat the process...until im so blur becos its so confusing..especially the lacl mutant and the lacy mutant thing..DAMMM...

Fatin never failed to make me laugh..
THE WAY she PRONOUCED polyermase and permease...LOL..and galatoside.
ITS SUPER funny lah!

Well well well...
I went back with dan and peeps today.
Its quite funny actually...becos I dun even noe what im doing hah.

hafta go now peeps..

BYE READERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment