Sunday, November 1, 2009

I wish I had you...

Hey readers! [:

I'm supposed to be at work now..
but, I've told my superiors that I had gt revision to do and my mum dun lemme go cos theres papers this week, which is true.

I had dunno why I had this suddenly feeling that I want some company..
I've been feeling so alone..
Wherever I go and whatever I do, I always hope that someone would be around to do it with me..
it'll be much more fun and impact-ful..
And whenever I heard the song Love song sang by Taylor Swift, telling "romeo" to save her and she's been waiting for him...it sort of projects my life a little in this area..

I had no idea when my romeo will come..and even to get a chance to hear from my romeo that he love me and that's all he really knows..

*sighs* Until now there's not even a single sign..and i realized that sub-consciously, I've been waiting for my romeo to appear..

today I had a little chat with Melissa and mag mag. Mel was saying that it is good not to be attached in a certain way. She would rather remain single den to be with a wrong guy. and mag was saying that there's a lot of people in a complicated relationship. Those who are single yet unavailable kind.."flirting".

I dunno how the world is like now..its simply telling me that not many people were conservative now..very "open". Sometimes wrong can seems oft so right. Little things that we do might be acceptable in our sight and we claimed that there's nothing wrong..But as children of God, I need to consider that whether the things that I've claimed "right" is pleasing to the Lord a not. (or whether it will grief the Holy Spirit). Shared this thought with Kim in one of the morning when going to sch. cos she hasn't heard of backslided Christians. But the one thing about backslided Christians were that, the Holy Spirit will continue to stay with that person..

Many things that I did were wrong...I still haven't got rid of the using words like shit and omg. Its just so hard to control..and oso to control my emotions and feelings.

anw, i gtg revise now

Bye readers


P.S.
Tell me!!
tons of mistakes I have made..
when will I get away from this??

No comments:

Post a Comment