Friday, October 30, 2009

it's a better day, I hope so

Hey readers! [:

my phone definitely had brought me much fun and joy!
but guess wad readers? I was late for class for the first time becos of the phone!
I've set the alarm, but it didn't ring..I oso have no idea why...

So, well...I wasn't that high-up that day(physic)...but still considered cheerful in my team thou..
Love to see Sylvia smiling...cos she dun smile alot. When she smiled to me, I felt so happy about it(:
She should smile more often!

Oh, wed was fun! I had so much laughter!!! in class, that winnie-the-pooh's best friend, chris had made me laughed loadds..And wads more, I had so much fun teasing kim and cheekeong! And I was taking pics! Well, we joked about loadds of stuffs! couldn't stop thinking about the joke even when i got back class yeah?

Anw, about wed was that...
1.Zak was sooo cute! I had this pic of her that she was eating the plastic!
LOL!
2.and Chris' expression was priceless when he played Labyrinth on my phone. dam funny lah! the sound and all. LOL!
3.I freaked Sylvia out with my "les" behaviour..*winks*


Finally about today...hmm, not too bad bah..
But i was kinda freaked out in the morning. Hafta rush to school with jeans and all...I was sweating like h*ll when i finally reached outside the lab.

Lab session was kinda screwed up..theres a lot of things that I've forgotten about it during the CE thinggy..So, worse is that me and clement noes nothing about how to go about calculating the thing.

So in the end, the whole experiment went out okay to a certain extend =X

my class seems to bond quite a little now. we finally had a nice lunch together and we waited for each other to go back class together! :DD Next mon shall be the same!!! [:

After lesson, I went to replug mtg. Dam sian..asked us to meet at 415..started at around 5pm..
well, I'm not performing and im considered bandless..really felt no sense of belonging to that IG..
Just hope that I would be able to blend in agn nxt yr bah..I think this yr, I shall go MIA.

thats about it for today..
the rest of the things shall be kept from all of u! hAHAHA!


BYE READERS! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment