Sunday, October 25, 2009

New phone euphoria/"crush" histories

Hey readers! [:

The gospel service today was kinda fab yea?
get to know a few "strangers".

Gospel message's titled HOPE..
Some of the verses Uncle Thomas shared I found them very meaningful..
and beautiful facts..
Some verses like romans5:5-8

YEA!

and some random stuffs about today:

1. my fish(the BIGGEST size fish) know how to play water polo wing ping pong ball
2. I almost stained my piglet bolster with mucus becos I was having a running nose..
3. I had a short nap today..but i didn't bathe b4 I went to sleep..
4. I think my dad looks 5years older...he looks so stressed up today
5. My dad suddenly looks like he loves shopping!
6. I went shopping myself...and Ive bought 3pairs of earrings, one pair of shoes, one tee.
7. my doggie earrings dropped during SS...and den my deer earrings dropped during gospel service. LOSS: $3 BUCKS.
8. I suddenly had this urge to know how my future partner will look like..so I began to look at the people around me wherever I go..
9. When uncle TK asked me why he didn't get to see me around in church, I felt like telling him that I dun see him around in church too..it's just that he wun see me on sat only wad..I always go church on sun nowadays only.
10. When I came home, I went to check my lappy..and guessed wad...there's firmament, xun, tszying, lovein and jeff's msn conversation. I went to click on firmament's one first. HAHA! yea...(u noe i miss you loadds and I always like you to talk to me first..its nice to know that u're bored-ed and u'll come and find me to talk to! Likewise when I'm bored-ed, u'll be the first one that I'll go msn and typed jon on the search box to see whether u online a not! =X)

Firmament aka jonathan is one of the guy that I talked to the most online.
we can talk about anything w/o thinking of any topics...and its like so random.
I havent get to meet him yet well..I just think I can click well with him(:
cos he craps, and i'm random. so together we're random craps! LOL
LOVE TO TALK TO HIM!
and..
When my friend asked me who is he, I feel like telling them that he's my online bf!
HAHAHA! but can't yea...cannot go too overboard! =X

oh yea, the first song,"autumn in my heart" was the first song he sent me online! hehe..and the firework pic is he took it one..I think its a national day firework if im not wrong..

Anw, I did had this little crush on him..Well, fine. HUGE CRUSH on him. He was really a cute dude..and that time I was kinda shallow..I just think that he looks perfect..that kinda of cute smile he has...small squeaky eyes..Ah well..so I began to look at all the pics he had in friendster. Browsed it over and over agn..and I began to save some pics too! I ranked the pics acc to jon's most handsome pic and etc. When I start to have a blog, I went to ask him if he has one too. Den when he told me he used to have but he found it useless, I was kinda disappointed. I didn't wanna ask him for the link(guess he forgot about the bloglink already long ago!) SO..I went google and search! No results..only found him at some forum pages(some property thinggy de)
I think becos I was over him that he appeared in my dreams. Sweet dream/beautiful nightmare, u named it.. Yeah...until now still got this feeling..

AHH..anw, u guys might be thinking why am I still blogging this "crush" thing here..and won't he see it right? No worries, he doesn't have this habit to view my blog, as far as i noe him..Yea, so he wun be seeing all this! *I can talk the whole lot about him and he doesn't know a thing!* Thats the good thing about blog :D


and yea peeps..
im getting a new phone soon!
my sis was telling me not to take the touch phone...
so i guess i'll just have the sony ericsson phone den...


BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment