Thursday, October 8, 2009

Oh crappp...

Hey readers! [:

today's my stomach is feeling:
"ouch-stupid-cramps"

yeah girls will understand..
my distant relatives visited me since yesterday morning..
today's morning is more like a mourning. Ah well, I felt like crap.

and I'm like a blur sotong today. I forgot to bring my lappy when I first walked out from my house. Den when I was walking along the corridors of the child care centre.. I was thinking to myself, "how come I feel so light today? There's my bag...and grey cardigan and wad else is missing? surely its no.....OMGosh! my lappy! my lappy!"

I turnt back and sprinted all the way home to get my lappy. At last when I got into the train, I was feeling so hot. Not literally hot, but the scientific hot. HOT HOT HOT!
and I'm really sry kimmy...I was late agn to meet ya. I didnt mean it. things happened.

Hmm, but its quite a good time when ive got to school.
I had good and wonderful faccy!
She gives chances and empathized. Not like the stupid MCB faccy.
I wondered why I keep having bio teachers that really suxs..
The last time (in sec) was Mrs Matthews (We always called her Mrs. Lettuce/ just call her Lettuce behind her back)
and now, is this crappy faccy who was full of criticism comments to my team.

Well, I'm SO gona show her that I can:
1. Not read from the slides
2. All point forms and simple subheadings
3. No more jargon used in presentation
4. The Flow of the presentation is perfect
5. show her that MY TEAM CAN MEET THE OBJECTIVE OF THE PROBLEM STATEMENT PERFECTLY!!!

THAT WOULD MAKE HER SHUT HER MOUTH OFF FROM CRITICISM~
(I shall be scribe for the nxt bio lesson) and see what she can say.

mann..how I wish I could get back my previous science faccy from first sem..
At least he don't criticize my team and gave my good daily grades.


Ah well, and my team today was fab.
Very lively!!! though my tummy is in pain but well, I just laugh my heads off..I seemed to be laughing at everything...but I cant ctrl my laughter. I just cant get triggered. Once its triggered, its hard to control! esp laughter/tears.

Well there's this some random stuffs like when Chris commented that the game that i was playing( pet society) was stupid. Because pets bathed in the living room. and all the water and everything on the living room's floor. He hasn't seen anything liddat. And Eliza's laughter was hilarious and contagious. She even showed me the video on the stupid monkeys' actions. 100% HORNY stuffs. Hmm, Jereffy's down to the point. Whenever chris said something crap funny, jeff will go, " huh. BUT tidatidatitida...etc.

But well, it just so happened that the card eileen gave me to thank me and kim for giving her this necklace thinggy dropped on the floor...and guess wad? Chris saw it!!! DAMM! ya noe wad? There's pictures of me..and theres this really unglam pic of me!!...He showed it to jeff and both of them laugh..Well, of cos i was not that type that will get easily offended..But i was kinda paiseh. Especially when someone whom just knew u lyk 5mins ago saw this unglamness in u...den you'll go," OMGOSH! I'M EXPOSED!" kinda thing. And i cant stop laughing when Chris imitated that unglam pose I had in the picture. He looks even more hilarious than he is! OPPS! =X

I thank God that I can peep on the this link where i can see the words, "inclined plane" from team 3 and hence use it for and I'm able to understand when the faccy explained to my team again. Well, if only i know about this inclined plane thinggy, my team's presentation wouldn't be wrong..but anw, at least I get to understand the whole concept afterall.

Hopefully, I'll have a fab team tmr agn. I dun mind working with the same people. Becos so far, the team mates i've gotten was helpful.

I love helpful team members!! :D
BIG thanks to my team mates
(Eli, Jeff and Chris)



BYE READERS! :D
(shall catch up with ya all nxt time!)

No comments:

Post a Comment