Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Hi again

Hey READERS!(:

Hi again!!! Felt super sian about today esp after the presentation...
I didn't presented well today...Obviously I was screwed....

even my bra strap was screwed..

Erm anw, I had such a fab dinner with my classmates.
when I saw the devise to order the food at Sakae sushi, I tot my friend can log in to LEO using that device. And i saw jingjie!! He was like "eh?" when he saw me. Such a coincidence.

Oh yeah...there were some gross stuffs during this lunch-cum-dinner with E37G:
1.Rony said about the food looks like flam
2. I said that the transparent beehoon thinggy found in the steamed egg looks like mucus...
And guess wad? we were all eating when these comments were made!
3. I even said that tmr confirm our shit will have lotsa rice on it...
rafi was like laughing away...
When i saw him laughing, I laughed too..and my tummy hurts!!
COS its SUPER full and its like an acute pain for every contraction I made.
4. We were complaining about sakae's services, food and so on among ourselves. LOL.

Anw..I just wanna upload some pics. Oh yea, I'll be uploading the pics of my BS group celebrating my birthday and the one on the great singapore sing-along concert. Guess u guys can go and take a look later or something liddat. Yeap!Deyun was saying that they shouldn't use staple on teabags. Wad if got rust how?*complains*Camworh with xiaoli! :D


Anw, I just found out that Fatin and DeYun was reading my blog!
!!!!!!!!P.S.:hey readers, please leave ur "footprints" before you leave this link alrighty?

and it seems like I had described lotsa things in this blog...and its like my blog post seems to be LONGER than the usual blog posts by other bloggers..But well..I did censored a lot of things here..Well, everbody does have a little secrets isn't it? So I shadn't put it here...shall leave it into my head ((:

Talking about secrets, I had read finish almost all the books by Sophie kinstella! I'm like reading "Remember me". So i'm left with the new book to read..Mann...I'm running out of entertainments..Sophie kinstella's books are real entertainment. Better than playing games or listening to music, i think. Love reading those happenings in the book.

Oh yea...I got quite HIGH-up when i saw lovein and her bf u noe...it just a pic..But its super AWWSS SWEET kind. HAHA! =X OPpPs. She might kill me if she saw this.

And yupp...I have unconfessed sin..I felt quite ashamed of myself..I've said F*** when im doing maths today. so ive confessed my sin here...Hope that my Lord will forgive me. I wana repent. Yupp..and hopefully I wun keep saying, "shit". Its not a good word..And I shouldn't keep saying OMG. I can say oh boy..lemme Do Right and not get to swayed by those words. Sometimes wrong can seems oft so right...So even trival things like this will be unpleasing to the Lord((:

Lets start a new day tmr!!! HOPE that I'll be able to DO RIGHT!!!*mst of the time*!!!!


BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment