Wednesday, October 14, 2009

DNA-tic day

HEY READERS! [:

I'm sure you all miss me loadds rtye?
(You guys should be thinking to yourself, " this girl uh...everytime ask this question or thinks I'll miss her..but diao -.-" I read her blog becos she's full of crap. and i'm just bored) =XX

Kimmy was telling me that I dun seems to talk a lot in MSN. which is true. I'm just too engrossed doing other things. And when that orange thing blinks, I'll simply ignored it. dunno why.

Nowadays, I seldom had anithing interesting to talk to my friends.

Today my old syndrome came back to me just before the 3rd meeting starts. The old syndrome is that I'll feel extreme nervy and my heart beats so fast that I wanted to puke all the food that just went into my tummy a while ago. I think its the MILK TEA that made me lyk this!!! and I felt extremely weird. I kept on going to the toilet ever since school starts. Why do I had so much excretory products when I'm studying?! and anw, we did lotsa research on DNA. and I hated to explain the antiparallel thinggy. It was OMGosh-ly hard to explain in my own words. those nuleic acid polyermisation, hrdroxyl group/methyl group mann...Its just so hard. even the quiz and rj is abt DNA. mann...its really such a DNA-tic day! SPARE ME FROM DNA! I dun wanna read on that animore!!

BUT it was FUN because theres lots of talking today. Like I can crapped n disturb pple here and there. Watch funny vid that chris showed to my team. He crapped loadds too. I rmbed about the double headed frog which the team was using as an eg during presentation, he was asking me, "so how do the frog shit? mouth?" Mann...I wanna laugh..I LAUGHED! but I can't laugh out loud. Its freaking hard when u hafta bear the laughter when u wanna laugh out loud mann! And I saw this facebook updates in Sylvia's lappy. There was this two nerdy fat girls with that oversized spectacles. and they called themselves chiobus. MANNN!! this is also dam funny lah! and tmr, I'm going see them in my team agn. Get ready to haf tummyaches! LAUGH till my tummyache. Well, I shall say it that it's a good exercise for my cheek!

The whole excel workshop was crap. I had no idea how to solve the problem. all the change in velocity and stuffs made my head grew BIGGER by TWICE den before! I've only managed to pick up the short cuts. and that's it! Walking to wdlands MRT, I tot i saw chris agn. Why is he walking back to sch at arnd 7pm?! thats weird. Shall ask him tmr..

Went home thinking that my mum had alrdy prepared dinner. but guess wad? NO ONE'S AT HOME. my flat was empty and dark. **sighs** So ive called my sis. She missed my calls for at least 5 times? and finally I've called her friend. and she's really with her friends. So i had dinner at mattahan restaurant. I had fish and chips.. but sadly, I just can't finish the food. its far too big a portion for me i guess?

From there I know that Esther is engaged! cool rtye? Den we head to cotton on to exchange the undersized shoe that I've bought it yesterday. I didn't even tried putting on the shoe b4 i've tried it. Thats so stupid of me isn't it? Anw, the other esther is psycho-ing me, my sis and kaiqin to join bethesda choir while we're having dessert :D


So much for today! and the MSN is really irritating. it kept on DC. But I was glad that I managed to log in to LEO by time. and yeah! that bio quiz was so freaking tough? I didn't even learnt it in class today about the percentage of cytosine! so in the end, i went to research and found that adenine and thymine has the equal percentage likewise for cytosine and guanine!


Mann...suddenly I had this in mind:
A- ALL
T- THE
C- CRAPPY
G- GIGUES

thats so random?
=X

bye readers [:

No comments:

Post a Comment