Monday, October 5, 2009

Finally SCRAPED through today

Hey readers

I've been very busy the whole of last week. That's why I found it hard to find a time to blog.
There's a lot, a lot of things happened last week. Hmm, mostly good things happened?

Well, especially on Thursday 30/9, I finally visited MARINA BARRAGE!!
It was fantastic. though it's just the 6 of us ( Me, Nirija, Viknessh, SiewTeng, Yi Siew and Vanessa), But I've enjoyed it so much.

Well, it just so happened that I wasn't feeling quite well on that day to marina barrage. Because I've been working the whole week and I only had 1 day of break. Therefore half way throughout the trip, I started to had flu. (NO WORRIES! IT'S CERTAINLY NOT H1N1 BECAUSE I'VE RECOVERED from FLU AFTER I WENT TO WORK!!!)

oK. Guess wad? If i dun bring any food, there will only be a few pieces of cake. Well..I'm glad that they werent hungry. Anw, we've played number guessing to make the "loser" finish up the food. HEHE! that was my idea!! (I've learnt to become chek ark from my BIG woody block son)

So this are the pictures of those who did the profit!
(there's mocking team too! Yisiew and vanessa are the members of the mocking team)

He had to eat the bread with the remaining tuna in theof the tuna can!!She had to finish apple!


She had to finish up all the pears!

She had to finish the pkt of apple juice!
All of us who went there :D

I wanna end here now. I'm having a terrible tummyache. Guess i would hafta rest.


BYE PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment