Sunday, September 27, 2009

Sunday's meaning to me...

HEY READERS!! [:

How ya all doing?

I realised I hasn't been blogging nowadays. Perhaps i'm too engrossed in doing some packing/organising of stuffs
as well as work.

Well, I dunno where to start...
Let me tell you good news first!

I'm not pissed with my mum anymore.
Simply because after I've blogged the post on the most recent tears that I've shed, I looked through my older posts and found some words. It says, the law of Christ is Love. Love one another.

These words struck me and I began to ponder..
If I can't even love my mother, which was the person who have been showing so much care for me since young, how can I even love others and preach the love of God?

Also, the Lord did answered my prayer in my favor..
My mother's attitude towards me in the morning was kinda fine. Usually she will ignore me. But this time, she talks to me. So I just told myself to not hate her anymore.

Well, I wouldn't say that I've forgave her totally just because she starts talking to me. Becos, when I started to ask her questions, she seems to ignore me and got kinda pissed with me. And when I start to play the piano, she said, "In the morning so free don't practice, play com. Now daddy's back and you're playing it." And she closed the door with a bang. Ah well..den I asked her wads the plan for today, and she told me that we'll be just having dinner downstairs becos daddy might not be free and he will be tired.

Well, so..I learnt that though its my birthday, it means that i'm getting older. And I would have show more care and concern towards those people around me. So I had a simple dinner and I even suggests to my mum, "why not you just fix a simple meal? It'd be okay actually." I really meant it. I dun wan becos its my birthday and had to cause so much trouble to people. I mean, its really fine yea? I rmbed my sis was saying that I became so thrift. She said I should order some really nice, good food as the food will be on her tonite. Well, but I just dunnoe wad to eat. In the end, I picked up some nice candies and chocos. So my sis bought them for me as my birthday treat. So nice of her right? Not only that, she bought my fav choco cake from four seasons. The cake with biscuit(crust) in the middle. YUMMY!

My parents surpised me too. They bought me gold earrings. REAL GOLD worx! they really dote me. HAH! Yup! And my granny gave me angpao.

So much so for my 17th birthday. Well, I thought I would be celebrating my birthday with my friends. But they seems to be busy.
So well, I didn't celebrated 17th birthday with any friends on my birthday.
But, on sat's YP, the BS leaders together with my BS group celebrated with me!! They bought this choco cake from prime deli.
I had prob dividing into 9 portions as ya noe...my maths suxs..and we took pictures!!
I hadn't take a look at them, but i guess it'll look perfectly fine/awesome! :DD

Back to today (sunday)
I wore this greenie whale dress which I've bought it two weeks ago to church. In fact, I wore it when i'm out the whole day. Well, quite a number of people talked to me today and that some of them praised that my dress is nice. Magg and yinsan thought that im going out to somewhere after church. LOL. and faith asked me why i wear until so pretty today. Hahaha. Well, pretty dress but my hair's in a mess today. I should haf tied a pony tail this morning. So when I went out again, I tied a pony tail and wore my fav doggie hairband.

The focus today was certainly not my dress. But the Lord did spoke a lot to me today. Those things that were mentioned to me seems to motivates my inner self rather den just being a good reminder.

so i'm gna share it with you guys..

k, leme get my bible and notebook first.

Today's morning ministry told me this very important fact.

It says that praying is hard. For example when the disciples were with the Lord Jesus in the garden of gethesame, they fell asleep.

So this is what the speaker had spoke:
1. To pray
2. To pray OFTEN
3. Faint not in prayer.

If one did not pray often, one will eventually stop praying. ( that's the relationship between point 2 and 3. Didn't catch the relationship between point 1 and 2. and I didn't try figuring out too.)

And today's passage that the speaker had considered was on Luke 18: 1-8.
It's a parable of the unjust judge that Jesus spoke.

The speaker pointed out the contrast between the unjust judge and the Lord. And he also pointed out the similarities and contrast between the widow and the believers.

For example, the contrast between the unjust judge and the Lord is that though the judge acts accordingly to the widow, the widow had to keep on pestering the judge to listen to her case. Therefore the unjust judge found her bothersome and hence acts accordingly to her favour. But the Lord was different.
The Lord loves to hear our cries/supplications. He'll always be there.

Therefore pray and faint not!

Another point is that the unjust judge said, " least the widow will weary him out".
But the Lord will never be tired by us. For example, when Moses made every supplications on the plague thinggy, the Lord isn't weary and grant the prayer.


Another thing I had learnt from last week's sunday school was that I had to have a "spring cleaning" in my heart by taking out every single things that will displease the Lord. Just like what King Josiah did. He took out the baals from the house of the Lord. He did what was right in the eyes of the Lord. And also, when believers are called by the Lord, we should have joy and delight too.
Why not joy only. Why delight? Because delight is something that I'll be pleased with it when I took possessed of that particular thing. For example, If i've baked this tasty cake, I'll be delighted!

I think that most sunday school teachers had this ability to pick up some words/details in the bible that seems so insignificant and use it as a learning point for us.
For example, today, Aunty Wai Fann spotted the detail about the passover that were observed during the days of King Josiah's reign. and it says that this passover hasn't been observed since the days of Samuel. [ and look!! since the days of SAMUEL means this had been a long time that the people did not observed the passover already!!] Therefore, King Josiah did all things right and accordingly. He was such a good king yea?
and as for me, I think that if I hadn't been doing something that will pleased the Lord for a long time, mabbe I'll have to do it soon!! (lyk by taking out my bible to read everyday!)

Another thought that Aunty Wai Fann had shared was that she said if we love the Lord, we love His word too. She told us about the king who burnt the scrolls. And she said that we could be doing that too. mind us that though we may not be literally burning the scrolls (which was the Word of God), but we could burn it in our hearts. For example, if this particular message about unequally yoke, and I dun like it. So i'll "tear" that portion away and throw it in the fiery furnace.
(which is real for me. Because this is kinda troublesome to find a guy that loves the Lord more than me. And not just a guy that's a christian. Mind you.)


Anw, I just love to see people's expression.
During today's gospel service, I kept on beaming at Mag and Jamie when the baby made some funny noise! HAH! Yes, cos there's this baby and one toddler sitting on the bench right in front of us.

Oh yea, that reminded me going lunch with my mum n granny!
That day, I went to this girls' toilet in northpoint after I had my very yummy century egg porridge. and i heard some funny noises in the toilet. I heard two girls laughing and making some really weird noise!! The thought of it just suxs. Becos I was doing "business" in the cubicle right(I was really on the right hand side) next to them. And the laughing sound came on and off...and those weird noise.......and there's some banging... Mann, I hope the girls weren't having sex...Oh please...NONONONO...


So much so for today's LONG sharing!!


I just wanna thank Mag and Mor for their sweet birthday notes for me.
They are the ones who gave me birthday gifts and notes consistently every year!!
SO SWEET OF THEM!!
and also its sweet of you guys to rmb my birthday and wishes me well too!! :D

and yupp..

if you guys and girls are free on saturday and sunday, (and that ur parents were easy that u can go church) don't just stay at home!! COME OUT!!

there's something more for u to see and experience!! Contact me when you're free and I can bring you all to my church. Dun be scared alright? Most of my church people aren't that persisent for you to get converted. Becos I know that some of you do get some bad experiences from outside. Lyk those christians that were very persistent to get you to their church or something. Well, just go and see for urself when you're free. We had meetings every sundays and saturdays.

1. Sat would be youth meeting. It starts at 3pm and ends around 5.30pm.
2. Sun would be morning worship/morning ministry (8.30- 10.15+am) and sunday school (from 11am-12.30pm)


Feel free contact me if ya got nothing better to do during sats and suns!

Bye readers!
U're all invited! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment