Sunday, September 13, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM

Hey readers...

Wondering how my life is nowadays?

Ah well...the sleeping problem should be solved by today..

I hardly get any sleep last night. I just can't get into sleep. I was flipping around in my bed, hoping that I'll fall asleep damm soon. But guess wad? I had only about 3 hours of sleep and hafta...

1. wakie at 7.45am and get ready to go church within 15-25mins.
2. Morning worship
3. Morning ministry


break time (breakfast!) YUM YUM! the usual mushroom minced meat noodles.
today a bit special cos my parents pangseh me to go for an earlier breakfast. So they helped me to order food and mum queued for me. (AWWS, so sweet right?) When maggie and jamie walk past, my mum asked them to join me cos my parents are leaving. So yeah. I love today's breakfast cos its special! Jamie and mag made me laughed! They are in relationship? =X
Jamie treated me n magg teh bink. (AWWS, so nice of her right?)
They were having a bet...or should i say deal?
The deal was abt Mag was not suppose to call jamie the following week.

4. Sunday School
5. Piano lesson
6. head down to cityhall to meet cheekeong and eileen.


Guess wad? Xingyi msged me around 9+am and told me shes not going becos her dad is gna bring her out. Den Eileen msged me around 12+pm and told me shes not going becos her dad wants her to go for some family gathering. The "best" part was, cheekeong msged me around 2.30+pm and told me he's not going becos he was told to go for work at the very last min. But well, I managed to convince eileen to meet me at the end.

BUT LOOK AT THIS...all of them cldn't make it becos of their DAD!!!

but MANN!! I was ALONE at cityhall not until eileen came around 4.5opm...so i was looking for kim's present. The "best" thing was..its super crowded becos today was the last day of IT fair. I was carrying my 5kg heavy bag around..and the bulky bag keeps banging on those who passed by me..plus the strap keeps on dropping of my shoulders. I beared with the crowd and was super tired. I didn't even realised that I was hungry.

I went to the 4th lvl to search for earpiece. And I realised I've been to the wrong exhibition hall after walking the whole of the lvl 4. MANN! so i went up to 6th lvl and managed to buy the earpiece for kim. I realised I still haf loadds of time. So i went to carrefour to buy balloons. MAN!! i walked the whole of carefour den found the balloons. "WHAT A DAY" isn't it?

But well, the Lord has been my strength. I did not faint despite of the horrible tiredness bcos of slping problem, and of cos I was hungry and thristy. And even though the crowded place really got my mood down..I felt it was worth it at the end of the day! [: ESP when eileen came to meet me! (she came to my rescue!) she's my hero of the day!

7. Deco kim's house/Preparations

Me and eileen did some writting of birthday wishes! Thanked God that Kim's mum was very super in blowing balloons!! she's expert lah! can finish blowing the balloons so fast.
But...the whole thing was kinda screwed up. cos kim's friends together with kim was already at the door!! and we havent closed the door and light up candles and pack those craftpapers in my bag!!! so ended up, me and eileen was SOOOO kancheong. We had to do everything A.S.AP!
By the time we lighted up the candles, kim's friends took her to the void deck. So that poor cake was "beautified" by those MELTED CANDLES. eerrk rtye?

at least..KIM got surprised!! I can see that she's really happy!!!! We sang her Birthday SONG out loud!! and yay! finally this is done!!!

I'm dead beat now. No more sleeping problem. All thanks to today's busy schedule [:


BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment