Monday, September 21, 2009

thanks people..

Hey readers!

thanks for some of ur encouragement though..

Well...the best birthday gift for me was that i didn't failed my piano exams though i think I would certainly fail it. Cos i really felt lyk crying after playing the pieces and crappy appregios.

Thank God that He has granted me good grades. I had distinction for Grade 7 ABRSM piano practical exam

Another thing was...I didn't managed to go to marina barrage. It seems to me lyk a curse thou...
cos whenever I have planned and asked my friends to go with me...it is always CANNOT GO IN THE END. So that made me feel kinda sad about it..i've been wanting to have pinic there...But well, it's okay and I shall wait for the chance to go there..

Probably not tmr...cos i dun wan picture of me with swollen eyes..
My tears has been shedding a running tap. Tmr confirm gurantee chop chop got swollen and ugly eyes. So much so for my 17th birthday yea?

Bye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment