Saturday, September 5, 2009

YPCC outing to zoo!

HEY READERS! [:


For soooo super duper long months or rather years, I woke up at 5.15am today. Well, just to send my darling yinsan off to cambodia. I tot i could get some sleep/relax in the bus reading my book when I was on my way dere..but guess wad? The bus was SO SUPER DUPER crowded until I had to stand. =X But thank God I manage to get there just in time to see her off (:


that girl that's wearing the Think Shirt is yinsan!After the "girl's talk", we had a little bit of photo taking! :D

Naomi left to join her friend, leaving me and maggie to continue our journey of the day! Which is..ZOO time!
My group! It's group 4! (Leader: Jethro Helpers: JJT, Uncle Nat, Audrey and me)

It's time to go home!! but I still wanna stay long leiis..


Well, time for dinner! So i met up with my family to haf dinner. We had quite a fab dinner in this cafe!



Well..after finishing up all the food, we den decided to take pics =X

Yupp!! so today was a FAB day too! LOVES!! <3

BYE READERS! [:

counting my blessings each day ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment