Monday, September 14, 2009

back to the old "random cliques" day!

HEY READERS! [:

YOyoyoyYOYOYOyoyo!

Felt super happy to meet kimmy and eileen today! We had fun yea?

But lemme tell ya something first...

I had this very very bad dream last night or rather this morning (because I slept until 10.19am today :D GOOD LIFE yea?)

This was how the dream started off...

I'm suppose to be in a camp and there's a meeting in the campus. But before the meeting, I was sitting at the stage there talking and I happened to left my storybook on the floor. So when the bell rung, I just took the book and left hurriedly to the meeting room. When Faith was sharing with the girls about the Sophie Kinstella's Shopaholic and Baby book, I was so excited! I told her that I have the book too and showed it to her. But guess wad? I've took the wrong book by mistake when i left the stage.

Something happened. and i couldn't remember. I only remembered that my Sunday school tchr saw me with the book which I took by mistake. She told me how i got the book and ask me if I know wad is the book about. She sounded lyk she was reprimanding me. I was frighten when she told me that the book was a book that had a lot of secrets and asked me to put it away and not to let people see it. But it was too late. Somebody saw my SS tchr hold that book. Guess wad? During the meeting, I remembered she was sitting in the front row. She know that I was the one who took the book. But she wan to save me from the trouble and told a lie. So in the end, she got stabbed by a needle by some uncle from church...I saw her died from far... and I was sooo frightened. Maggie told me that some uncle from my church says that he'll conduct a search and will kill whoever who hids the book. Something happened in between, i couldn't remember. But I know that i was running away for my life. and there i could not rmb much..but i know i was with a group of people going to some abandoned places to seek refuge. and more of them died.. Thats about it that i can rmb.

BIG SIGHS**
the sleeping problem was solved. BUT the nitemare problem has started!
It was scary..all i hope was that I wun continue to dream of this nitemare..

Right, back to today's happening. BLESSED INDEED!
Well, I met rudy( banquet colleague in the mrt. he was going home. when he started to approach me, his eyes was scanning from the top to the bottom and from the bottom back to the top of my body. I dunno why whenever people see me holding a book to read, they'll WAH! and then comment. (lyk they'll say so guai ar? so hardworking ar? etc.) So that was wad Rudy commented too.

Well readers, reading storybooks lyk Sophie Kinstella's books was for leisure...and its really entertaining! I felt that I'm a very imaginative person. So whenever I read about those descriptions and details, I will start to imagine things! I just love the way of how I can read about a life of some interesting people and how I can relate them back into my life. Theres kind of projection. But its pretty cool. the books were just very nice to read. It's lyk watching a movie/drama. So people, try not to say that i'm guai if you see me reading books. Say something better ok? Lyk ask me about the book and stuff.

My random cliques (eileen and kimmy) took me to eat jap food. So we chatted quite some time there. and we went shopping! We tried out shades, read the message from the printed tees (the sales assi was commenting that we're lyk children liddat. Reading after the teacher) and etc. Me and eileen bought cardigan. and eileen was saying that I snatched her grey colour cardigan. Well..but i said i wanted to buy the grey cardigan and I saw it first ): and she does not wan to have the same colour cardigan as me so she bought another colour cardigan ):

Okay...i shall stop blogging now..

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment