Wednesday, September 2, 2009

One of the best BBQ gathering (:

HEY READERS! [:

E37G!
YES! its a FUN class yea? We had such a wonderful time yesterday(:
First thing in the morning, it rains. So my mum was discouraging me to go for the BBQ. It was SOOOO far k? Pasir ris. After I took the train den I realised I can take bus 39 to go. Tsk! how can I be so forgetful?! dumb dumb de starfish

I went to meet rony, deyun and xiaoli at whitesands. I tot I was the lastest. Cos they say meet at 2pm at pasir ris MRT. den scarlly I'm the earliest!! I reached around 2.45+pm liddat! haha! wad a joke mann! Yupp, so i went to shop around white sands and found beautiful earrings! 3 for $5!! it's really a budget isnt it? so i bought some of it :D And guess wad? I realised I took the wrong pair of earrings. Both the earrings was facing to the right! its suppose to be one facing to the left and one facing to the right. sobs. but well, it looks fine. so i didnt bother to exchange.

We spent almost like 2hours at whitesand. Some come and joined us later. Yea, and the stupid Rony goes around dirtying people's face with his charcoal hands. disturb only lah u, Rony.

Shadn't say much, enjoy the pics!

seriously, I didnt notice that Rafi was behind. He didnt make a sound or anything. So when I saw the pic, i was lyk, " WAD?!? who's this...Rafi? He was behind us?" And when I turnt back, he disappeared! eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...So ghostly.

Nadia didn't want us to take pic for she playing the guitar. Den when she asked farhana not to take the pic, I told her i've already took her pic! HAHA! I even took a vid of her! =XXXXX

In the mean time, I was enjoying watching the don't forget your lyrics in channel 8 (: I got high!

HAHA! this is the majong peeps!!


All of us that went on that day ((:


WE TWIST :D

Thank God that I was able to catch the shuttle bus (: and I went home without being scolded by my mum for coming home late ((:

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment