Friday, September 4, 2009

A tour @ Gardenia factory with kimberleyLAOPO and Penny!

Hey readers! [:

my blog title says it all about today..

but in additional..

today was my MUMMY'S Birthday too!!
HAPPY biRTHday MUMMY!! :D
TingTing love you forever and will be ur guai nui'er forever.
Meaning I wun haf any boyfriend unless you allow! HAHAHA! [:
Opps!

Well, today was quite a tiring but enjoyable day i should say..
cos the first thing in the morning, my piano teacher said good comments to me, though there are still room for improvement. I just need to connect and brain with my fingers..cos i'm not playing with emotions! My brainee gone quite dead actually..


Den I went to meet kimmy for lunch. SUBWAY oi! We had subway!! LOVES!! <3
Well, I kinda regretted having subway actually after visiting the Gardenia Factory. Cos the refreshments made me SOOOO full!! all the bread filled up the remaining space of my tummy!


During the tour, when we get into the factory, there was some faults i guess. Cos the dough was sticking together and the person hafta stop the m/c from operating awhile and someone else went up to the stairs and seperate the dough that was sticking together.
Hmm, prior to the trip, I though we'll be learning how to bake bread. But sadly, no. We went there for about an hour or so and we left the place already.

Took some pics there! Enjoy the pics!

Hmm, wads wrong with the bloggy? Why got underline one?

Anw, I had a fab day cos the dinner was good!! got creamy crab, bbq wings, mapo tofu n sambal veggie!!

den we celebrated her birthday at the playground.


There the moon bright bright,


shine on her face light light. LOL! :D (self entertaining)

Starfish aka bored-ed..
Miss people so much!
never mind, tomorrow might be a fun day
Got go send Ysan off to cambodia and go hang out with naomi and maggie..den go zoo as a helper!

YESH! wish me well for my piano exam yea people?

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment