Monday, September 7, 2009

the miss screwed-up of the day

Hey readers...

My whole day was ruined by the piano exam.
Got all screwed up. Well, especially my third piece...
Made stupid mistakes..Mistakes that I have not made b4 while preparing for the exams..
Mann, why am i so nervous? Anw, there were some thinggy that made me kinda giggle.

becos there's this section whereby I had to listen and hence identify the probable composer that likely has composed the extract that I've just listened to. So i said bartok. and the examiner laughed and i looked at her..so she just said it just sounds a little funny yea? and I giggled. oh wells..and there was this part where my appregios was totally crap. She was asking me to play E dominant seven, and I heard it was A. So I told her dun haf A in my group of scales. den she said E! so I OHHHHHH and she commented that well, we had different accents so its a typical mistake.

Yupp..so before I left, she said that she enjoyed my playing..
Ah well, i guess she's just trying to make me feel better. cos i was all gloomed. You can see how thunderous my face was at that time...

U guys always sees me laughing and smiling away...cracking lame jokes and stuff..
but today is really not the day...and i cant really laugh..I feel lyk crying after ive taken my exam. I wondered why am i so blur today. *BIG SIGHS*..

I wanted to send this msg to my piano teacher:

"Hey mdm lim...I think i didnt do well for my exam. sry to disappoint you. the examiner said she enjoyed my playing b4 i go off.. but i think she's just trying to make me feel better."

but well, i didnt send to her..I scared she'll call me after she see this msg..

Anw, it was a nice day yesterday.
I saw super loadds of cute cute..really cute guys at changi airport yesterday when i sent my bro off to australia for his army training. Its a small small world i should say..cos my dad's wedding's flowerboy was there to send his son off too. and his son was in the same course as my bro. Yeah..and while i was queing up for the food, his parents say to my parents and ask his son to marry me or take me as his gf. so diao rtye? by the way, they're joking. My mother told me that she just giggled and nodded ya noe that kinda typical actions? so i asked her why didnt she tell them that he had no chance since she doesnt allow me to haf bf. HA-hA...

yupp..i dun really wana continue to blog le.

byebye readers...

No comments:

Post a Comment