Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy teachers' day! Happy Sight-seeing :D

HEY READERS! [:

It's fun to come together again with my ex-schoolmates/classmates and mutous during teachers' day! Chatted with my teachers and got to catch up with some of my "long-lost" friends. Which was kind of pretty cool! HAHAHA! :D


Shadn't say much..Let me post some pics :D

WU LAO SHI! (:

Mrs ong!

Miss tang! My form teacher

my physic teacher

Mrs chee!


So after teacher's day...my son and daughter, together with me, went to cityhall for sight seeing. But before we went there, my son and daughter wanted to go to Orchard Ion. I was lyk, "NO please NO! Don't go there! I've got phoebia of Ion. No Cheappy food to yum yum." Cos I told them about the ex food there and Van oso noes about the $5 for a plate of chicken rice thinggy. HAHA! :D

This is the photo of the day! HAHA! ME PUKING WATER!

Failed to act like stamford Raffles (acted cocky in stead!)

I'm so glad to have such a wonderful day! Should go out more often with my friends i guess. :D

By the way, I kena hit by my mum with cane today..she called me to practice piano for so many times and I kept asking her to wait. Den when I just finish my papaya, she took out the cane and drove me to the piano room to practice.. So long nvr get bitten by mama's cane le. Not pain at all. But very flustered. So I close my eyes and anyhow press the keys, pressed the soft pedal. And that is it.

I abit gangster today eh? =X moody le.

But after I tot about my Chanel bag that my sister bought it for me when she's over at Shanghai for holiday, I went happy agn!!



Nice Right?!?!?! HAHAHAHAHA!

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment