Sunday, August 30, 2009

PAST TWO DAYS...

Hey readers!

Lemme tell u about the random stuffs on friday and saturday(:

hmm, on friday, I went back to work. Guess wad? Minghua "jiejie" came back to work finally!! Missed him so much!!! Well, I had to do cocktail at the reception for about 1 hour? it's totally "wrist-breaking" ..Cos doing cocktail is lyk standing there and holding the tray of heavy highball and wine glasses..so its straining on my wrist. *complains*! hahaha

Den, the actor in the where got ghost movie de Ah Nan was there too!! He was standing so near me while I was serving cocktail to the guests! HAPPY!!! hahaha! I rmbed got one time when I was serving cocktail, my music "o" lvl teacher was there at the wedding function! She took a drink from my tray but she didn't say anithing. Well...sad but happy to see her. She look so pretty with her contact lens. Couldn't recognise her at first. The other time while I was serving cocktail, I met a guy from my church too! Li Sheng! Yup! He spoke to me and ask about this job that Im in. Pretty cool isnt it? :D

Minghua and Caibao was "dog" fighting on the platform! HAHA! they were like pulling each other's hand. Cos Minghua was kinda reluctant to take the same MRT line as me and caibao as its going to take about an half hour more to reach home if he takes that line! So in the end, he was kind enough to board the same line as me and caibao.

On the train, minghua was talking about me and caibao being a couple. He tease here and there, took caibao and my bag. Later he took my phone dun wanna return me unless my boyfriend go and take it from him. C'mon!! boyfriend?! I dun have any!! So that stupid caibao, skin so thick. Say he's my boyfriend and call me his baobei. Thats how i got my phone back at last. THE MOST STUPID PERSON IS OH MINGHUA! shall continue to call him "jieje"! HAHAHAHA!

AND he's not only a DUMB DUMB, he's going a BLUR SOTONG! why?! Cos he forgot to return the banquet's blazer and happily walk to the MRT station with that! HAHAHA! Den I spotted the mistake and told him. Obviously I was laughing hard. How could he be so blur?!?!? He threw the jacket to caibao and caibao threw it to me. I threw it back to caibao..and it landed on the floor. It just so happened that Banquet's captain was on the way home and saw it..."OI"!, he shouted at us. So, the blazer was finally returned back by OMH.

SAT! my piano teacher "surprised" me. I had 1h30mins of piano lesson. Thankfully my piano teacher didnt caught me not practising prior to the lesson. I really wasnt practising my exam pieces (the first n the second pieces)..So, it was kinda screwed up. I really loathed the feeling of screwing up something which I could have done so much better. What is with these emotions? Can't I just relax or something liddat? This kinda feeling appeared to me esp when a cute guy is near me! HAHAHAHA! "OPPPPS!"

Yea, after that I brought my cousin, Jeremy to church. The first person I saw was Jethro. He was looking at me, I was wondering wassup. Den when I sat behind, he looks back at me and asked me to go over to his side there. Oh, we're in the same group and he's the leader. Anw, I was quite taken aback when I saw the grouping. I thought it was the day for YPCC outing! but its not! its just some YPCC outing orientation; Getting-to-know-your-group meeting. Well, den we had games. Its lyk squeezing the whole group together by standing on the newspapers. Each round will need us to fold the newspaper into Half the size of it..meaning, the spatiality gets smaller...meaning...Jet has to carry some kids if not we're out. So he carried a kid. Guess wad? No causalities happened. *PHEW!* (hahaha! not implying anything here)

Afterwards, I had bible study. Its quixia's turn to lead the group. I found that Natalie had encountered lotsa different situations in life that will need her to speak up/deal with the problem. I found that the scenarios was very realistic and its a very good opportunity for me to learn many things such as what I should do when I'm having a difficult time with someone I don't like and yet have to love him/her. Well erm anw, the whole thing that I've picked up during the BS was that in Galatians 6, it serves a good reminder to let me get out of my comfort zone sometimes and just deal the problem with the Lord's help, prayer and love. For the Law of Christ is love. Love one another.

I also learnt that when I see someone that I don't like, I have to learn to see the person through the eyes of the Lord Jesus. Because if He, someone who's sinless, can see me, a sinner with many flaws and negative character (another word, such a Wretch as I), and yet can love me so dearly, what more can I, a sinner, should also do the more and love someone, who's oso a sinner just like what I am? ( Just for a thought: I felt that sometimes you dun have to state ur reasons why u dun like the person isnt it? When u just are in contact with this person, u just dun like it although he/she isnt offending u)

That's all for sat! Before i end, just lemme wanna share this song lyrics with you guys..

If I Tried

If I tried to live for You, Lord, today,
If I tried to follow Your wonderful way,
Then all of my life would be me and not You
And none of Your glory would ever shine through.

Since I first met You, I knew Lord, You were the way,
I tried hard to walk in Your footsteps each day,
But somehow my life didn't glorigy Thee,
So make me a channel, and You live through me.

Take each new day,
Whatever's in store,
Take my whole being and into me pour,
Your power and Your Spirit, oh make me anew,
For no one can change me, Lord Jesus but You.

-------------------*end*----------------------------------


BYE READERS!!! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment