Sunday, August 30, 2009

RE - think; REFLECT

Hey readers!

before I start, this song hits me!!

In His Time

In His time, In His time
He makes all thingsbeautiful, in His time.
Lord, please show me every day,
As You're teaching me Your way,
That You do just what You say, in Your time,

In Your time, In Your time,
You make all things beautiful in Your time,
Lord, my life to You I bring,
May each song I have to sing,
Be to You a lovely thing, in Your time.


------------------*END*-------------------


Morning ministry was looking through Ephesians 1. The whole talk was going through the verses and identifying the keywords along the way. So i made a conclusion myself for this talk..

In Christ, He...

A - Adopted,
B - Blessed,
C - Chose/Claim,
D - Delievered,
E - Enriched,
F - Forgive,
G - Gather

us.

To phrase it up..
In Christ, He adopted us, blessed us, claim & chose us, delievered us, enriches us, forgive us constantly, and finally, He gathered us together.

I felt that this message done in a very orderly manner. Easy to catch and understand.

After ministry, I had breakfast. As usual, my mom, sis and bro had our breakfast together at the hawker centre opp my church. Nothing special happened. So after breakfast, I had sunday school. Mann, I had sleepy eyes..So during the BS, i was super tired..can fall asleep anytime. But before that, the super long memory verse "OWNED" me.
Guess wad..this is my memory verse. I STILL can remember it..
cos it took me rather long to memorise..

2 Kings 17: 14-15
Nevertheless they would not hear. But they stiffened their necks, like the necks of their fathers, who did not believe in the Lord their God.
And they rejected His statues and His covenant that He had made with their fathers, and His testimonies which He had testify against them; they followed idols, became idolaters, and went after the nations who were all around them, concerning whom the Lord had charged them that they should not do like them.
*Sorry if there's any typo. Cos I didn't refer to any materials to check for mistake

Yeah. After sunday school, I happened to take the same bus as Jet. Heading to AMK hub too. We just catch up with each other. Got one part of the conversation, I was happily telling him that I'm on hols while he still have his exams. He said nvm, becos he can go to youth camp but i cant and HAHA at me. I gave a okay-fine-You-win look to him. And I went up to meet my bro later.

While shopping for something cool for my mum's birthday in the jewelry shop with my bro, the sales assistant was recommending some nice earrings to mum. I said that my mum prefers dangling earrings and she said your mum and his mum are the same? Mann..she thought that I was my bro's girlfriend. I think she nids to wear spects...Me and my bro aren't behaving lyk a couple wad.. HAI!

Oh, den on the way back to take the train, I saw Jet and his friends farrrrr away. And i saw benben, timo and con-baba at the hub.

THATS ALL FOR THE DAY PEOPLE!
mann...see lah! I blog until I forgot that I should be making my way down for the gospel service.
Hais, dun think I can make it now.
SIANS *SIGHS*

BYE READERS! [:

No comments:

Post a Comment